Pete's Silly Sideshow Opens Mid October

wiigirl

I just wish Pete would be a meet and greet.

Me too...why doesn't he? :(
75.gif

coolbeans14

The last thing he was in was the three musketeers (as far as I know), and I guess they reckon he's lost significance. its a shame, because I'd love the chance to meet him.

doctornick

The last thing he was in was the three musketeers (as far as I know), and I guess they reckon he's lost significance. its a shame, because I'd love the chance to meet him.

Pete is a regular character on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Any child that watches Disney Jr (which is virtually every child under 6 who visits WDW) would be familiar with him (and Clarabelle for that matter).

My 4 year old son is a big fan of Pete. Would probably rather meet him than any of the four characters that are actually going to be at the Sideshow.

WDWFanDave

CM in Big Top Souvenirs confirmed soft open for Pete's this week, said she was told Thursday. We'll be here, as that's my daughter's 6th birthday! Can't wait!

PurpleRose

He's also in Epic Mickey. Plus they felt he lost his significance, why would be getting Pete's Silly Sideshow? It could just as easy be Donald's.

I'm all for a Pete, Horace, and Clarabelle meet n greet

orky8

Pete is a regular character on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Any child that watches Disney Jr (which is virtually every child under 6 who visits WDW) would be familiar with him (and Clarabelle for that matter).

My 4 year old son is a big fan of Pete. Would probably rather meet him than any of the four characters that are actually going to be at the Sideshow.

And he was in Goof Troop and a A Goofy Movie, as well as an Extremely Goofy Movie.

Tip Top Club

I just want to meet Clara Cluck, but I know it's not gonna happen!

Side note: Pete's Silly sideshow is included on the maps that they started Distributing on Sunday Sept 30th, so opening shouldn't be too far off, even if it's delayed. Thursday is definitely a possibility.

Daisy and Marie and Pluto were all in Town Square today, just FYI.

Magenta Panther

He's also in Epic Mickey. Plus they felt he lost his significance, why would be getting Pete's Silly Sideshow? It could just as easy be Donald's.

I'm all for a Pete, Horace, and Clarabelle meet n greet

So am I (and TDO, give Pete and Clarabelle back their tails!) And WHEN are we going to get a meet and greet with a certain orphaned lucky rabbit...?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I posted this in another thread, but the Official Parks Blog shared a photo of part of Goofy's "set" inside the M&G
bik213984SMALL.jpg

If they are like this, they will be much better than I expected, based on what the Epcot Character Spot and the tents previously held.

asianway

Because that would mean TDO would have to spend a few thousand dollars on a new costume.

There is absolutely no good reason why Pete and Clarabelle shouldn't be doing meet and greets.
Anyone have hard solid numbers on what the cost per costume is? I've theorized that the studios provides a subsidy for the original run and then once it's time for a refresh...well....

It seems there is a high level of aversion to bringing out older fur for the past few years

Efficiency trumps show again

asianway

I just want to meet Clara Cluck, but I know it's not gonna happen!

Side note: Pete's Silly sideshow is included on the maps that they started Distributing on Sunday Sept 30th, so opening shouldn't be too far off, even if it's delayed. Thursday is definitely a possibility.

Daisy and Marie and Pluto were all in Town Square today, just FYI.
Clara was meetable most of the summer in DL and DCA and continues to be at the DCA dance party

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom