Peter's Awe-Inspiring Conquest of California on a Budget

PeterAlt

Original Poster
Big Thunder is down for technical difficulties. I'll try again later.

Where should I go next? I do take requests! Pirates? Mansion? How about Pirates?

image.jpg

Always a line at the DL version! This one is just 15 minutes. I would wait an hour if it was that long! Worth it. Worth it. Worth it. This ride is DL, in my opinion and I will soon be reminded of why I feel that way...

PeterAlt

Original Poster
I was told by a CM that the beginning isn't new but the lighting effects are. Also, besides the new effects and ending, they also completely redid the tracks and it's very smooth now.

image.jpg

I took dozens of pics of the new ending like rapid fire. Don't know if any came out well. I'm walking to Space Mountain now and will go through them while waiting on line and post them hopefully before I get on the ride.

Californian Elitist

I decided not to care. I'll figure it out when the time comes. It just sucks that I bought a round trip ticket on an expensive train that can't take me back... I could go clubbing and go back when the first train runs...

Have you ever been to Roscoe's? The new one in Anaheim apparently just opened, you should try it. If you go, make sure to try the chicken and waffles?

PeterAlt

Original Poster
I'm going back on Space Mountain now. I filmed the whole thing in 3D. Doubt any of it came out...

image.jpg

Here I am at the exit pic trying to enjoy the ride and film it in 3D at the same time. Wasn't able to really multitask so I'm going back on to enjoy it. Line is longer now. Here's more pic from from my last ride on it while still in que.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 2

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom