Peter Pan Queue

erstwo

None of this new queue updates have been mentioned on the WDWmagic news section. With that being said, this update is AMAZING.

I assume they are waiting for 'their usual' video guy to get a good video and give them permission to share it. (Although nothing can really top the awe in that little girl's voice as she says, 'Dad, is that Tinkerbell?' Pure sweetness.:D)
Hard to wait, but I do love WDWmagic's videos. They are usually smooth and include every detail.

Sped2424

Just went in today. The video does not do the area justice. Everything is just so well done in the queue area. Even outside the Darlings home there are sound effects of carriages passing by in the street and people talking as they breeze by the other side of the wall you are located in. And the Darlings playroom is just so well done. The video only showed one side of Tinkerbell's interactivity, the other side is on john's bed I believe and the effects she pulls there are just so amazing. Plus Peter's shadow is just a delight to see messing with guests and putting hats on them, honestly at this point the queue is outshining the ride itself. And that is a problem that I hope wdi did on purpose to force TDO to upgrade the inside.

aladdin2007

Just went in today. The video does not do the area justice. Everything is just so well done in the queue area. Even outside the Darlings home there are sound effects of carriages passing by in the street and people talking as they breeze by the other side of the wall you are located in. And the Darlings playroom is just so well done. The video only showed one side of Tinkerbell's interactivity, the other side is on john's bed I believe and the effects she pulls there are just so amazing. Plus Peter's shadow is just a delight to see messing with guests and putting hats on them, honestly at this point the queue is outshining the ride itself. And that is a problem that I hope wdi did on purpose to force TDO to upgrade the inside.

this seems to be the trend, from mermaid to pan etc, they spend big bucks on queue's but the actual ride is not up to par. doesnt make sense. :banghead:

BrianLo

Wow, they've really hit it out of the park on this one. Projection mapping seems to really work wonders, far more exciting than traditional screens.

This makes me VERY excited to see Shanghai's version now, clearly there was some spill-over from that project creatively.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I still don't think that this is enough to make me want to stand in line stand-by for PPF, but those effects are so well done. Tink interacting with the physical objects adds so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom