Peter Pan Queue

Figments Friend

Looks nice.
I like the additions based on what i have seen to date via photos.

This is a plus compared to what was there previously, but i hope it does not become a trash collecting dumping ground or a makeshift *play area* for misbehaving children.
I have concerns regarding Guests behavior...such as *leaving their mark* in one way or another.
We all saw what happened ( and still happens to some extent ) with the queues at TS Midway Mania and BTMR.

Looking at the layout and propping, i see a real temptation here for climbing on the railings.
All bored kids in queues under a certain age do it.
Add into the mix parents lifting children over the railing for a improptu photo op...and this could be trouble.

I hope it will be able to stay in it*s present condition and presentation, as it looks nice.

Sped2424

Maybe it has been asked but.... Are the pics on the walls that close to guests??... if so, hopefully, they have about 10 of each since WDW has it's share of Schmucks who enjoy defacing Disney property.
everything in that room is within guest reach. And there is no cast member situated in that room. I imagine a lot is going to go missing soon. Some things aren't nailed down either.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
This is all really beautiful. It's a good sign they're looking to enchance the immersion of a Fantasyland to a degree. Obviously the ride should be next, but it's a good sign nonetheless. It wasn't vital they reimagine the queue, but they did.
Actually, I'd say it was vital. That queue was the worst in the park. I don't think they'll do much with the ride anytime soon, outside of a small refurb possibly, only because they just finished doing a major refurb recently (last year, iirc).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom