Personalized Disney Cast Member Vinylmation Figures

csm

Original Poster
I custom make Disney Cast Member and Universal Team Member Vinylmation figures! Each figure is completely personalized to you (or a loved one), including your gender, your ethnicity, your hair style, your hair color, your eye color and even your name on the its tiny name tag! Any Disney CM or Universal TM role can be created, so if you don't see yours pictured, just ask! Normally starting at $47.50, I'd like to offer a $5 promo code to members of this group! Use code WDWMAGIC when ordering your personalized figure from my site createamations.com to save $5 off the total!

CM TM ad.jpg
CM HM f.jpg
CM Jingle Cruise.jpg
CM MNSSHP Min.jpg
CM MVMCP m.jpg
CM Pirates F.jpg
CM Soarin.jpg
CM Star Tours glasses.jpg
CM Tower Trench.jpg
CM TSMM glasses.jpg

mr intrepid

I custom make Disney Cast Member and Universal Team Member Vinylmation figures! Each figure is completely personalized to you (or a loved one), including your gender, your ethnicity, your hair style, your hair color, your eye color and even your name on the its tiny name tag! Any Disney CM or Universal TM role can be created, so if you don't see yours pictured, just ask! Normally starting at $47.50, I'd like to offer a $5 promo code to members of this group! Use code WDWMAGIC when ordering your personalized figure from my site createamations.com to save $5 off the total!

View attachment 118098View attachment 118099View attachment 118100View attachment 118101View attachment 118102View attachment 118104View attachment 118105View attachment 118107View attachment 118108View attachment 118109
Got a question: could you do a Collector's warehouse vyilmation? have a friend who left the company and it was a favorite location for her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom