personal disney sites anyone?

popkid

Original Poster
anyone got any personal disney sites they'd like to share? i've got one up at http://216.122.250.27/disney/index.htm right now which has pictures from my last visits to both disney world and disneyland, as well as some funny video clips my dad shot from 1985.

take a look-see if you get a chance, and if you've got your own let everyone know...

Tramp

popkid & wdwcrazy...

Nice pix...thanks for sharing them....

here's my home website...i have slideshows from my last 3 visits to WDW with my family....
http://www.traceysworld.com

Click on "Vacation Pix" and and away we go! :)

hoping to put up some Real Media clips when i get a new computer with a video card that can handle it.

Attachments

• anibambi.gif
    anibambi.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 212

Disney Maniac

Here's mine...

I'm currently working on one that will be at http://www.disneymaniac.cjb.net. I expect to have at least some of it up and running by June 20th.

This site will have music, sound clips, great graphics, as well as some other cool stuff...like descriptions of the parks and trivia.

Check it out soon!

NowInc

I have been working on a MASSIVE WDW Imaganeering site for the past 5 months...Its almost done...and as soon as I get my new server online I am going to put up a preview version of it.

Just so you know when i say MASSIVE..i mean it...right now the "lite" version of the page weighs in at over 90 megs :)

Also...seeing how I am a graphic designer/Computer animator...I am also a perfectionist. I am never happy...so thats why I havnt uploaded a temp site yet.

this is the current interface I am "toying" with...keep in mind this could change at any time::

Attachments

• interface.jpg
    interface.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 179

Kontra

WOW, looking great!!! Did you work with Flash on your site? What program are you using? The design and colors are excellent. Have you ever worked with 3ds max 4 before?

Keep up the great work!!!

Sire_Bobbie

I would have to say that my fav Disney site is ............................
WDWMAGIC.com!! :D

Or is that just sucking up too much??:p :p

I know its not personal to me, well it is in a funny kind of a way, but I still think its great.:D ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by Kontra
WOW, looking great!!! Did you work with Flash on your site? What program are you using? The design and colors are excellent. Have you ever worked with 3ds max 4 before?

Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks!!

I Do in fact work with flash...but it is not on my agenda for this page. Most of my graphics are done using Plain ol Photoshop.

Also..yes...3DS Max was one of the programs I majored in when in college...tho I am not a big fan of it. I prefer the far less buggy and much more highend apps such as Maya, Softimage, and Lightwave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom