Persistence of Vision Articles about Walt Disney and the 1964 New York World's Fair

Princess_Minnie

Original Poster
I'm trying to find this Paul Anderson article online but I'm having no luck. It would be so useful for me to have as I'm writing something over Walt and his contributions to the fair. Has anyone seen anything about this infamous article?

Thanks.

216bruce

Best I know, it's only been in the now defunct magazine. Great article- very long, detailed and amazing photos and illustrations. I have a copy. If you are interested, I can copy it and mail it to you. PM me if you wish.
The magazine's back issues turn up occasionally on e-bay or on amazon but are usually quite expensive. Paul is affiliated with tTHe Walt Disney Family Museum in SF. You could try and reach him through them.
And, after writing the above I find that 4 issues are up for bid on e-bay

...http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-Pers...185?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23247e7731

CKJ

Bruce how might I go about getting a copy of the article? I work in a library and have a patron trying to get a copy but we keep hitting road blocks.

CKJ

Best I know, it's only been in the now defunct magazine. Great article- very long, detailed and amazing photos and illustrations. I have a copy. If you are interested, I can copy it and mail it to you. PM me if you wish.
The magazine's back issues turn up occasionally on e-bay or on amazon but are usually quite expensive. Paul is affiliated with tTHe Walt Disney Family Museum in SF. You could try and reach him through them.
And, after writing the above I find that 4 issues are up for bid on e-bay

...http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-Pers...185?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23247e7731
Bruce how might I go about getting a copy of the article? I work in a library and have a patron trying to get a copy but we keep hitting road blocks.

216bruce

Try e-bay or Amazon. Right now there is a set of the last four volumes up for sale.
You can also try and contact Paul Anderson, who wrote and published the magazine. I believe he is currently affiliated with the Walt Disney Family Museum in some capacity, but I'm unsure if they will be willing or able to connect you to him. I only have them because I bought them as a subscriber before Paul stopped publication. I was lucky enough to obtain a complete set (even though the first four issues are copies). Far and away the best periodical ever written about Disney history.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom