PERMITS

Darkbeer1

7 years ago TODAY, I got married in a Theme Park, but it wasn't Disneyland.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-228363--.html

Interesting to have two best men, Al Lutz and Snoopy....

That said, the cost of the wedding and reception was around $5,000, including the Church of the Reflections and having the reception at Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant. The Roller Coaster Ride was a gift from Knott's, but we paid for everything else.

So I survived 7 years of Marriage, and now live in a nice House that is in-between Disneyland and Knott's as the crow flies. And I am so glad I picked Knott's, for many reasons, the first was the fact there is an actual Church for the Ceremony, and yes, the costs. But the opportunity to get Photos in the park with ease, a handler that was great to deal with (she since moved from the wedding department to the PR department), to having the Knott's Bakery make our cake.

Anyways, time to go out for Dinner to celebrate... :)

truecoat

7 years ago TODAY, I got married in a Theme Park, but it wasn't Disneyland.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-228363--.html

Interesting to have two best men, Al Lutz and Snoopy....

That said, the cost of the wedding and reception was around $5,000, including the Church of the Reflections and having the reception at Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant. The Roller Coaster Ride was a gift from Knott's, but we paid for everything else.

So I survived 7 years of Marriage, and now live in a nice House that is in-between Disneyland and Knott's as the crow flies. And I am so glad I picked Knott's, for many reasons, the first was the fact there is an actual Church for the Ceremony, and yes, the costs. But the opportunity to get Photos in the park with ease, a handler that was great to deal with (she since moved from the wedding department to the PR department), to having the Knott's Bakery make our cake.

Anyways, time to go out for Dinner to celebrate... :)

$5000? That's not bad. My daughter was married last in 2015 and I spent waaaaaay more than that.

SSG

Original Poster
Lots of electrical work happening:

MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION 1313 S HARBOR BLVD 5602 (Sailing Ship Colombia) Electrical- for Sailing Ship Columbia UPS

MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION 1313 S HARBOR BLVD 7101 (Sleeping Beauty Castle) Electrical for Disneyland - Fantasyland - Sleeping Beauty Castle

MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION 1313 S HARBOR BLVD Electrical for BOH - Admininstration Building H-7 - FY16 Talent Dressing Room/located in basement.

MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION 1515 S HARBOR BLVD Electrical- DCA - Buena Vista Street - West Block (BLD 202) - HVAC

MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION 1313 S HARBOR BLVD Electrical- Disneyland - Adventureland - Guest Restroom Expansion and Renovation

SSG

Original Poster
Starcade Conversion:

Permit Number: BLD2017-00157 Status: Received Map Info: 1313 S HARBOR BLVD
Name:
WALT DISNEY WORLD CO
Address: 1313 S HARBOR
Received Date: 01/12/2017
Parcel: 08219019
Plan Check Date:
Issue Date:
Expiration Date:
Finaled Date:
Description: Disney - Tomorrowland - Starcade Conversion - Tenant Improvement: Convert arcade to assembly area on the first floor, removal of speedramp with new slab, new storage, framed infill walls in exterior wall opening with exit doors.

SSG

Original Poster
WDI is getting an office on-site for SWL:

Permit Number: BLD2017-00181 Status: Issued Map Info: 888 S DISNEYLAND DR 200
Name:
MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION
Address: 888 S DISNEYLAND 200
Received Date: 01/17/2017
Parcel: 03610212
Plan Check Date:
Issue Date: 01/17/2017
Expiration Date: 01/17/2018
Finaled Date:
Description: Electrical to install (37) receptacles, lights, switches, (2) apparatus or equipment not listed and factory wired appliance -up to 1 h.p for " WDI FrontierLand Office". REF:BLD2016-06094

Phroobar

Starcade Conversion:

Name:
WALT DISNEY WORLD CO
Plan Check Date:
Issue Date:
Expiration Date:
Finaled Date:
Description: Disney - Tomorrowland - Starcade Conversion - Tenant Improvement: Convert arcade to assembly area on the first floor, removal of speedramp with new slab, new storage, framed infill walls in exterior wall opening with exit doors.
Now how am I suppose to get to the second floor to play air hockey?

VJ

Starcade Conversion:

Name:
WALT DISNEY WORLD CO
Plan Check Date:
Issue Date:
Expiration Date:
Finaled Date:
Full-time meet and greet facility?

D

Deleted member 107043

Wonder who we'll get to meet this time?!

latest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom