Periwinkle meet n greet to end

drew81

Original Poster
It's rumored that Periwinkle will soon be ending meet n greets at Magic Kingdom. This will probably happen towards the end of the month. Rosetta will probably take Periwinkle's place.

AllyInWonderland

I didn't even know she was there! She and Fawn are my favorite fairies! I saw that they had a fairy meet and greet, but the line for it was way too long.

Why bother even bringing her in if it's going to be for such a short time? Will she become like, a seasonal character that only comes during the winter months?

asianway

Why bother even bringing her in if it's going to be for such a short time? Will she become like, a seasonal character that only comes during the winter months?
As is MO with entertainment, once a face character leaves regular rotation, once the performers turnover, they are "lost"

trr1

Periwinkle the cat from blues clues :) . maybe they can get Steve also my 16 yo daughter likes the Steve episodes better than Joe ones
Periwinkle.png

bethymouse

Man that stinks! Having a winter woods and a tree w/ pixie dust or something: some kind of ride instead of a M&G. The Tinkerbell series seems to still be quite popular. I just don't get it!:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom