Peeps on SSE! Soft openings!

Mr.EPCOT

I just got home, I was within the first five people to ride. I was in the time machine with STR8FAN2005. All of the classic scenes look spectacular, the new computer scene is awesome, and the interactive stuff has great potential. Oddly enough, though, the ride felt rougher than ever. The narration is a lot more personal now. More like she's talking to you instead of listening to a documentary.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I just got home, I was within the first five people to ride. I was in the time machine with STR8FAN2005. All of the classic scenes look spectacular, the new computer scene is awesome, and the interactive stuff has great potential. Oddly enough, though, the ride felt rougher than ever. The narration is a lot more personal now. More like she's talking to you instead of listening to a documentary.

Very cool, thanks! How did you guys get in? Which doorway I mean...

dxwwf3

At first, I thought I would try and avoid as much info on this change as I could, but I just can't do it. Keep it coming guys :lol:

WDWGuide

Okie, so.. here's my SSE check list..

1. Comfortable shoes
2. SSE t-shirt for Epcot 25
3. Sweater (for warmth and tushy protection)
4. Quaker Granola Bits (Cinnamon and Chocolate)
5. Bottled Water
6. Camera
7. Mini Tripod
8. Honey Buns
9. 4gig SD card for Camera
10. Fully charged battery
11. Cell phone
12. Web-access for cell phone (gotta set up)
13. SSE-Buddy
14. Sun Block
15. Chapstick

Am I forgetting anything?

"Don't forget to bring a Towel"! (They better have that mist screen working again).

Skippy_

I for one am happy merf is so excited! If it wasn't for people like him sharing their excitement in the form of information, pictures, and videos, than people like me (who unfortunately won't be returning for a few years) would be left in the dark. I would like to thank you ahead of time for the upcoming multimedia extravaganza you will surely bring us less fortunate merf, THANK YOU!!!

So far I'm glad to hear people like the Judi Drench narration, as that was the part I was most worried about, but how does in compare to the 3 previous narrations (and how does the script compare)?

Really sad to heard the ride is still rough but please don't tell me it's still distractingly noisy:brick:

Keep the updates rolling!

Skippy

BSikor

I wasn't able to get there today!!!! No! I have to work until 5 tomorrow so maybe I'll go after work. I can't wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom