Peeps on SSE! Soft openings!

coasterphil

Figures. I' felt sick and tired so I went home after an afternoon at MK instead of heading over to EPCOT for the evening as I had originally planned.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
STR8FAN2005 is on Spaceship Earth right now - right this instant!

IT'S ALIVE!!!
Yay, yippie, and yowwwzza :sohappy:

That is so cool! I'm so excited for him, he was sooo incredibly bummed when he thought he was going to miss SSE. I wonder if anyone else from here is on it too?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Okie, so.. here's my SSE check list..

1. Comfortable shoes
2. SSE t-shirt for Epcot 25
3. Sweater (for warmth and tushy protection)
4. Quaker Granola Bits (Cinnamon and Chocolate)
5. Bottled Water
6. Camera
7. Mini Tripod
8. Honey Buns
9. 4gig SD card for Camera
10. Fully charged battery
11. Cell phone
12. Web-access for cell phone (gotta set up)
13. SSE-Buddy
14. Sun Block
15. Chapstick

Am I forgetting anything?

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Answering my own question, no, tonight is not EMH at Epcot. Tomorrow is.

Ok I keep reading stuff....

Merfy how were you gonna get in during EMH if you're not a resort guest?

And to avoid another post....

I wonder which door he got to use to go in and and and I wonder if the decent is finished, cause someone said it would have blackness except for the touch screens right now....

Ok, must calm down now.... sooo happy :ROFLOL:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Okie, so.. here's my SSE check list..

1. Comfortable shoes
2. SSE t-shirt for Epcot 25
3. Sweater (for warmth and tushy protection)
4. Quaker Granola Bits (Cinnamon and Chocolate)
5. Bottled Water
6. Camera
7. Mini Tripod
8. Honey Buns
9. 4gig SD card for Camera
10. Fully charged battery
11. Cell phone
12. Web-access for cell phone (gotta set up)
13. SSE-Buddy
14. Sun Block
15. Chapstick

Am I forgetting anything?

Syrup. And an extra pair of undies.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
If it was EMH and gonna stay open i was gonna prolly book a room in-route at a cheap resort and then hustle over. Of course, sanity probably would have prevailed.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
If it was EMH and gonna stay open i was gonna prolly book a room in-route at a cheap resort and then hustle over. Of course, sanity probably would have prevailed.

Oh my, and I thought I was special :animwink::lol:

Actually, I'm impressed and proud to say I know you. Well in an internet kinda way...

Pseybert

I'll be there tomorrow morning before work. Then I'll probably run over to work (MGM) and try to get an early release. I'll be back before it closes though at around 8:45... Wonder if I can find a friendly cast member to give me a wrist band... : P Hmm... I usually wouldn't try something like that (I don't want to take away from the guests experience...) but I promise to not go anywhere else except :slurp: SSE...

Pseybert

Merf, you disgust me. Grow up a bit. I know you're giddy and all about the opening of SSE, we all are, but give me a break. Take a chill pill, and let us know when you ride it. Until then, CALM DOWN.

If you're serious, you're the one that needs to grow up. You're on a Disney Theme park discussion forum. I, for one, am extremely excited, and it makes me happy to see that other people are just as excited.

VacationPlanner

yes it is finally coming together...after so long my second favorite attraction in all of walt disney world is coming back....words cannot express how excited i am by all of this and i cannot wait to get down there as soon as possible and ride spaceship earth as many times as possible

watch out soarin...spaceship earth is coming to take back the crown and reign over epcot once again as its top attraction!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom