Pedal Boats?

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I was curious because we stayed at WL this past December and I didn't see them. Wasn't sure if it was something new. Regular bikes were there, we rented them and took a ride to FW. It was great!
They had surreys until construction began. I'm assuming they will return after.

21stamps

They had surreys until construction began. I'm assuming they will return after.

Oh ok cool. Is there a specific trail for the surrey bikes? I'm trying to picture where they would be.
We aren't staying at WL next time. If bike reservations open up to non WL guests again, we would most likely rent them during our trip.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Oh ok cool. Is there a specific trail for the surrey bikes? I'm trying to picture where they would be.
We aren't staying at WL next time. If bike reservations open up to non WL guests again, we would most likely rent them during our trip.
I've seen people riding them along the path from the Lodge to the bus loop and then toward Fort Wilderness. Same path the bikes take. I'm sure you could head up toward the new quiet pool area, too, to sneak up on old-men-chronically-not-paying-attention.

IMG_3151.JPG

21stamps

I've seen people riding them along the path from the Lodge to the bus loop and then toward Fort Wilderness. Same path the bikes take. I'm sure you could head up toward the new quiet pool area, too, to sneak up on old-men-chronically-not-paying-attention.

View attachment 206532

Thanks!
I still have no idea where on property that picture is.lol. The marina, beach, and wilderness trail were closed while we were there...I didn't even see any of them. Luckily the regular bikes and bike trail was open.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Thanks!
I still have no idea where on property that picture is.lol. The marina, beach, and wilderness trail were closed while we were there...I didn't even see any of them. Luckily the regular bikes and bike trail was open.
It's Teton Boat and Bike Rental, which is currently closed for construction. It's still shown on the new map so planned to return.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom