Peco Bills, Angus Bugers Now Permanent

Andrew54

Phonedave

We have an independent league baseball stadium around here that serves a bacon cheeseburger with a Krispy Kreme doughnut as the bun. No joke. Talk about artery clogging! Take a look at this thing:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/06/03/broadcasts/main1680067.shtml

After doing a google image search for "krispy kreme burger," it's clear that this stadium isn't the only one with that idea. Wow.

Ugh,

I once saw Paula Deen make a fried egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich on a dougnut. I thought that was insanely bad, but a cheeseburger is way worse.

-dave

RiversideBunny

We have an independent league baseball stadium around here that serves a bacon cheeseburger with a Krispy Kreme doughnut as the bun. No joke. ....

They shouldn't do that to a perfectly good Krispy Kreme.
Eat the cheeseburger first with a reglular bun and then wolf down a half dozen Krispy Kremes.

Then again I'm somewhat of a purist. I like good things separate.
(Well maybe except for those two blondes and the red head in Topeka but that was long ago.)
I like Jameson Irish Whiskey straight up, nothing mixed in.
Krispy Kremes by themsevlves.
Etc.
:)

Mr Toad

Personally, I like the Hardee's thickburgers :lol:. But I now go to 5 guys every so often since we have one now in the area :slurp:

NewfieFan

Artery clogging island?:D

Where can I get some Hamburgers?

There's four places. There's the Burger Hut, that's on third. There's Burgers-R-Us, that's on third... matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the burger complex on third.

Oh, the burger district!

Phonedave

Where can I get some Hamburgers?

There's four places. There's the Burger Hut, that's on third. There's Burgers-R-Us, that's on third... matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the burger complex on third.

Oh, the burger district!

OK there Mr. Scorpion

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom