Peanut butter and chocolate desserts

mf1972

to pajammies, I actually only had it once. it was good, but way too much after just eating at Ragland Road. I'll survive. ;)

pajammies

Original Poster
to pajammies, I actually only had it once. it was good, but way too much after just eating at Ragland Road. I'll survive. ;)

That unfortunately is exactly the problem! I want to try all these delicious looking things, but who can eat dessert after eating lunch or dinner. I think I'm gonna eat just dessert for lunch every day when I go in November.
We would eat less calories if we just had dessert instead of our obligatory lunch/dinner and dessert... Right?

I did want to try that sundae but it really is too big. But without peanut butter, the point is moot.

pajammies

Original Poster
I'm surprised that Peanut Butter is still allowed anywhere in WDW.

Most schools have outlawed it due to one or two children being allergic. Kids can go to juvenile detention if caught possessing Peanut Butter on school grounds.

You're kidding right? Does that actually happen, kids going to juvenile for having peanut butter? Please tell me you're kidding?

draybook

No Way Jose at Beaches & Cream
20150506_154352.jpg

Unfortunately, the only time we've been there and I was able to try this, I was sick as a dog. That really bites too, since the few bites I took were absolutely delicious!

pajammies

Original Poster
Unfortunately, the only time we've been there and I was able to try this, I was sick as a dog. That really bites too, since the few bites I took were absolutely delicious!

That is sad, and I'm not being snarky either. That is a fear a mine, spending all that money to go on vacation and someone gets sick... Not fun!

pajammies

Original Poster
I was exaggerating, but the parents could face criminal charges.

Well you never know, I'm sure we've all heard some crazy lawsuits and such!
The sad thing is, is it's such a staple and cheap, some parents are told that kids can't have PB at lunch due to another student being allergic.

draybook

That is sad, and I'm not being snarky either. That is a fear a mine, spending all that money to go on vacation and someone gets sick... Not fun!

Yeah, it hit me about halfway through the trip. I mustered on though and we had a good time. It was basically just a hard cold, so I was kind of woozy and not really in the mood to eat most of the time.

NonnaT

Well you never know, I'm sure we've all heard some crazy lawsuits and such!
The sad thing is, is it's such a staple and cheap, some parents are told that kids can't have PB at lunch due to another student being allergic.
Just want to weigh in here... My DH and my children are ALL pb lovers. (DH will eat a quart of chocolate ice cream with half a jar of pb in ONE sitting-and he's still skinny-oh the injustice!)
BUT, as a RN (critical care ED prior to "retirement") I can tell you Peanut Butter allergies are DEADLY! And it is NOT just ingestion that triggers the severe anaphalactic reaction. Just the smell alone can be just as lethal. So there is a very good and important reason to ban peanut butter in schools! In these cases the peanut butter becomes a weapon! (Similar to a drunk driving a car - a loaded gun!). Not just MHO. Very real...

punkabella

1. The PB& J milkshake at 50s prime time does taste like peanut butter and chocolate.. I promise! But in case you're hesitant, they added the a chocolate version of the PB& J shake as well.. just ask for it to be made with chocolate ice cream and not vanilla. It's honestly delicious.. I promise it's not too much grape/jelly.. I'm picky and love me some pb & chocolate!

2. I'm not sure if this is still there, but this peanut butter brownie was YUMMY! Check it out here. Edited to add this was at Sunshine Seasons on my trips in 3/2015 and 5/2015.
Warm-Peanut-Butter-Brownie-Sunshine-3-600x392.jpg

Those are two of my favorites.. I'll think of some more...

Last edited:

pajammies

Original Poster
1. The PB& J milkshake at 50s prime time does taste like peanut butter and chocolate.. I promise! But in case you're hesitant, they added the a chocolate version of the PB& J shake as well.. just ask for it to be made with chocolate ice cream and not vanilla. It's honestly delicious.. I promise it's not too much grape/jelly.. I'm picky and love me some pb & chocolate!

2. I'm not sure if this is still there, but this peanut butter brownie was YUMMY! Check it out here.
Warm-Peanut-Butter-Brownie-Sunshine-3-600x392.jpg

Those are two of my favorites.. I'll think of some more...

Oh my goodness that looks divine! I would definitely try the pbj milkshake, especially made with chocolate, but if this were available, I would choose this over a shake.
@JoeRohdesEarring talk about feening!:hungry: :D

pajammies

Original Poster
Hey, no, I haven't seen the All American before! I just checked it out. I like the price better, and the fact that it's a snack credit. Plus it looks more my size. Thanks for bringing that up. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom