Peace....

Goob

So what is the next logical step for Disney and Universal quality attractions? Can or will Universal go more practical in the future? What is there left to be done?

These questions are what keep me excited. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

rushtest4echo

Except Nintendo will not have screens nor will the rides after FF

I was told the same thing shortly before Kong, Fallon, and Furious were developed. I'll believe it when I see it.

Kudos to him for accepting a fanish question like that. Shame he couldn't give a real opinion on it though. How many "different platforms" do you need for simulators? 99% of the public don't notice the differences anyway.

imperius

I was told the same thing shortly before Kong, Fallon, and Furious were developed. I'll believe it when I see it.

Kudos to him for accepting a fanish question like that. Shame he couldn't give a real opinion on it though. How many "different platforms" do you need for simulators? 99% of the public don't notice the differences anyway.
Not sure who told you that. All info on those rides were screen based.

Goob

Ha! I thought the same thing when he said that. They always justify the screens with "but, but it has a new high tech ride system!" The majority of people don't care.

Mike S

"We're not going to recreate Manhattan physically and go 'rip-roarin' through it"

Like Kongfrontation?
Lol, but Kongfrontation wasn't a fast ride.

All I remember about Kong was that it would be more physical, which it is. First ride to have AAs in the ride since FJ and first to use actual fire since Mummy (I think...). It was always known to be an improved clone of Kong 360.

rushtest4echo

Not sure who told you that. All info on those rides were screen based.

You're missing it, creative has been "over screens" internally since Gringotts and Transformers yet it continues.

Having this particular dude give interviews to fans about fan topics seems like a bad idea given his history. More Universal trying to say "me too" perhaps? Still seems like a bad idea though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom