Passholder single day ticket offer

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
I thought this was interesting, 1 day park hopper for $79, the email reads "For a limited time, Passholders can bring a friend to experience all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Show them the magic you know so well, including the incredible Main Street Electrical Parade before it leaves Magic Kingdom® Park! Simply purchase a 1-day Park Hopper® Ticket for $79 plus tax, August 12–September 30, 2016." I can't believe this one.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I thought this was interesting, 1 day park hopper for $79, the email reads "For a limited time, Passholders can bring a friend to experience all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Show them the magic you know so well, including the incredible Main Street Electrical Parade before it leaves Magic Kingdom® Park! Simply purchase a 1-day Park Hopper® Ticket for $79 plus tax, August 12–September 30, 2016." I can't believe this one.
What's so hard to believe?? If you have someone coming to visit, and they only have one day for WDW, what is wrong with $79 instead of over $100?? And they can park hop.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Is this Disney's way of admitting that they've chipped so much away from the experience in recent years that you can now do all four theme parks in one day? Because that's how it reads to me
Seriously?? That's how you read this. Just wow. :confused: It meant that you aren't limited to a particular park or parks for the park hopper option.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
They have done this sort of offer from time to time with DLP annual passes - the annual passholder has to be with the other party at the ticket window and the ticket is for entry to the park that same day. There was also restrictions on the number of tickets that could be bought during the offer. I would imagine that the some variation of these restrictions will apply to the WDW offer.

DisneyFans4Life

In fact...I'm texting my sister-in-law and her boyfriend right now lol.

If I can get them to come, just maybe they'll watch our 2 year old so the wife and I can go on the Keys to the Kingdom tour haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom