PASSHOLDER PREVIEWS FOR PANDORA

p.a.m.

Really? I thought it would show in MDE because the link in the original invitation email took me to MDE and it knew who I was. I was signed in. No I did not get any confirmation.

Kim W

Really? I thought it would show in MDE because the link in the original invitation email took me to MDE and it knew who I was. I was signed in. No I did not get any confirmation.

You had to go through MDE so they could confirm you had an AP in your account, but it won't show up as a plan/reservation on MDE. When did you try and sign up for a spot?

p.a.m.

You had to go through MDE so they could confirm you had an AP in your account, but it won't show up as a plan/reservation on MDE. When did you try and sign up for a spot?
this morning when I first saw the email in my in box, around 11:30 AM I guess

Kim W

this morning when I first saw the email in my in box, around 11:30 AM I guess

Hmm, that's odd you didn't get a email confirmation. They sent out two for me, one right after I booked, and the second around midday. When you "booked" a time slot did it take you to a confirmation page?

WildcatDen

Hmm, that's odd you didn't get a email confirmation. They sent out two for me, one right after I booked, and the second around midday. When you "booked" a time slot did it take you to a confirmation page?
Are the time slots for AP holders all day? It looked like DVC was just in the morning. Hoping for General Public softs may happen here and there over that period.

Kim W

Are the time slots for AP holders all day? It looked like DVC was just in the morning. Hoping for General Public softs may happen here and there over that period.

AP slots were spread out throughout the day from 12-2, 3-5, latest being 6-8pm, I believe. From what I heard some DVC previews were happening same day as AP previews, but in the morning as you said. Wouldn't count on soft openings too much as there is limited time between AP previews and media previews/opening day. You never know though!

Kman101

Have to LOL that I was able to register and got the confirmation e-mail and still never received the invite to attend. I don't get that though. The e-mails really must not go out to everyone. Shame. Glad I found the link. And glad I got in before apparent trouble started with it. I'm kinda kicking myself for not choosing the night time slot but I can save that for another time I guess. I've seen people on twitter saying their spouse got the e-mail but they didn't ... their system is such a mess! LOL

tribbleorlfl

I never got the email and by the time I found out about the registration on social media, all of the spots were filled. Called Guest Services and quickly was rerouted three separate times the moment I said "Pandora." In the end was told there was nothing they could do, and they didn't even offer us a few token FP's to try and smooth over the situation. Of course, I'm still waiting nearly 6 months the later for the promised AP Food & Wine tumbler replacement gift, so I'm not surprised.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I still haven't gotten any emails, either announcing the event or confirming my registration. and now I'm stuck in IVR ^%$# and it looks like I just got dumped out of the queue into nowhere after waiting 20 minutes.

Update- On the phone for an hour now and stuck in transfer hell because NOBODY is willing/able to deal with this and just wants to send me somewhere else.
This happened to me. I registered maybe 5 min. after the blogs tweeted links to registration. Something told me to take a screenshot of the confirmation page, so I did. But then I got no confirmation email, while friends who registered long after I did said they got emails immediately. I was on hold for 40 min. before hearing the automated message about emails being resent. I got mine an hour later or so, thankfully.

TalkingHead

I'm another person who never received an email about the AP preview, and only knew to try the link in this thread. As luck would have it, I got a confirmation email.

It's nice that they're having previews, but it's a shame that it's only for a limited number of APs. 'Course it's also a shame their email notification system didn't notify everyone about registering for the previews...

roj2323

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 5.30.14 PM.png

disney4life2008

I'm another person who never received an email about the AP preview, and only knew to try the link in this thread. As luck would have it, I got a confirmation email.

It's nice that they're having previews, but it's a shame that it's only for a limited number of APs. 'Course it's also a shame their email notification system didn't notify everyone about registering for the previews...

I didn't get it either yet they sent me 2 different resort codes to use that are pointless because i live here

TTA94

So what's the likelihood FoP will be open Saturday for the previews? Sounds like it's been closed a lot for the cast previews.

donsullivan

Premium Member
I just got the Prepare for your Pandoran Adventure email:

The body of the email says,

PREPARE FOR YOUR PANDORAN ADVENTURE
We look forward to welcoming you on your adventure to Pandora—The World of Avatar. There is so much to explore in this mystical world of massive floating mountains, exotic plants and creatures and breathtaking new experiences. Take your time in the Valley of Mo’ara where the land is an adventure unto itself. Discover the totems, cuisine and artifacts of the Na’vi culture that surround you along with all the sounds of the forest.
• Please remember your passage into Pandora—The World of Avataris for your confirmed date and time only. Early admission will not be allowed. For your confirmed preview date and time, refer to your registration confirmation email.
• These previews are an early exploration of Pandora and sometimes attractions and experiences may not be available while we complete our finishing touches. In some cases, there may be extended wait times for attractions or experiences.
• Your credentials will be added to your My Disney Experienceaccount. A simple touch of your annual pass card or MagicBand and you're in*!
• To get to the entrance of the land, take a left at the Tree of Life® and a second left toward Tiffins and Nomad Lounge.
• Entry credentials will look similar to a FastPass+ entitlement, however it will only grant entry to the land and does not apply to any specific attractions within the area.
* Credentials are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred. All Guests must have a valid Walt Disney World annual pass to attend the event and enter the Theme Park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom