PASSHOLDER PREVIEWS FOR PANDORA

_mickey_

I am guessing that no soft openings will be held concurrently with the AP previews, based on the very strict instructions given in the email (must present AP, photo ID and special letter for entrance upon arrival at Pandora.)

I've not experienced an AP preview first hand, but isn't this standard procedure?

_mickey_

I was able to soft open the New Fantasyland, but can't remember if SO took place before or after AP previews, anyone remember? Have SO ever occurred before CM and AP previews?

Mouse Trap

Maybe someone could provide me with guidance...

I'm all registered and ready to go. I plan on bringing one family member with me who has an AP and shares plans with me on MDE, but has not registered online because the spots filled. Are they good to come with me?

Rteetz

I'm all registered and ready to go. I plan on bringing one family member with me who has an AP and shares plans with me on MDE, but has not registered online because the spots filled. Are they good to come with me?
No I believe you all have to be registered.

donsullivan

Premium Member
I didn't get the email for registration but used the link that's available and registered. However, I didn't get the confirmation email and now when I call the Passholder line it starts with a notification that all reservations are taken.

When I finally got to the website help desk, there is a recording that says "If you're calling about not receiving your Pandora confirmation email, We are aware of the issue and we be resending shortly."

disneygeek90

I didn't get the email for registration but used the link that's available and registered. However, I didn't get the confirmation email and now when I call the Passholder line it starts with a notification that all reservations are taken.

When I finally got to the website help desk, there is a recording that says "If you're calling about not receiving your Pandora confirmation email, We are aware of the issue and we be resending shortly."
That could explain why I got two confirmation emails.

donsullivan

Premium Member
That could explain why I got two confirmation emails.

I still haven't gotten any emails, either announcing the event or confirming my registration. and now I'm stuck in IVR ^%$# and it looks like I just got dumped out of the queue into nowhere after waiting 20 minutes.

Update- On the phone for an hour now and stuck in transfer hell because NOBODY is willing/able to deal with this and just wants to send me somewhere else.

Last edited:

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I still haven't gotten any emails, either announcing the event or confirming my registration. and now I'm stuck in IVR ^%$# and it looks like I just got dumped out of the queue into nowhere after waiting 20 minutes.

Update- On the phone for an hour now and stuck in transfer hell because NOBODY is willing/able to deal with this and just wants to send me somewhere else.

And you are surprised at this?

p.a.m.

No I believe you all have to be registered.

I'm confused by this. I thought we were allowed to bring one person as long as they have their own AP and they're on our F&F list. Why would this person need to register separately? aren't they simply my guest? What good is it to be allowed a guest if they had to do their own registration? Especially since now it's been full for hours.

Kim W

I'm confused by this. I thought we were allowed to bring one person as long as they have their own AP and they're on our F&F list. Why would this person need to register separately? aren't they simply my guest? What good is it to be allowed a guest if they had to do their own registration? Especially since now it's been full for hours.

When you signed up to register you had a primary guest and then the option to add another guest (who had to be on F&F list and be an AP holder). So you didn't necessarily have to register separately, but all AP holders (guests) have to be registered ahead of time. In other words you can't just show up with a guest. Hope this helps!

p.a.m.

When you signed up to register you had a primary guest and then the option to add another guest (who had to be on F&F list and be an AP holder). So you didn't necessarily have to register separately, but all AP holders (guests) have to be registered ahead of time. In other words you can't just show up with a guest. Hope this helps!
Yeah. I understand what you're saying. I just noticed that my reservation isn't listed in my MDE plans. The site was being a little wonky when I was responding to the email. It never prompted me to choose a guest and I never received a confirmation. I have a feeling I didn't complete the process properly either. Not sure whether it was the site's fault or my own.

Kim W

Yeah. I understand what you're saying. I just noticed that my reservation isn't listed in my MDE plans. The site was being a little wonky when I was responding to the email. It never prompted me to choose a guest and I never received a confirmation. I have a feeling I didn't complete the process properly either. Not sure whether it was the site's fault or my own.

It won't show on MDE - it isn't showing there for anyone. Did you get a confirmation email, it will list all guests registered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom