Passholder Lines

flynnibus

Premium Member
Its interesting... mainly because DLR APs have begged for this for years...

IMO tho, when this is needed most.. it usually causes more problems and is hard to access.. unless the lines are separated a good bit from the normal lines.

Since it's probably not security lines, but ticket lines... is there really a ton of value here?

Sonic Sunglasses

IMO tho, when this is needed most.. it usually causes more problems and is hard to access.. unless the lines are separated a good bit from the normal lines.

Since it's probably not security lines, but ticket lines... is there really a ton of value here?
An excellent question. Since they already have a fair bit of info about you as an AP holder, will they treat this similarly to the TSA+ program?

ToTBellHop

Ever been in the morning line up at Epcot? It would work wonders there. No reason it wouldn't help at DHS and DAK, too. It's MK where security is too close to the entry so you get a mob, but they are looking to improve that.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Ever been in the morning line up at Epcot? It would work wonders there. No reason it wouldn't help at DHS and DAK, too. It's MK where security is too close to the entry so you get a mob, but they are looking to improve that.

IMO its usually one of these 'makes you feel good' changes that in the grand scheme doesn't improve things all that much. Besides the park opening crush.. do you need it the rest of the time? Would it be better solved by simply opening the gates earlier and allowing entry to main street, as a diffuser?

Luxe

I'm not considering this a perk until we know how many turnstiles will be dedicated for AP holders and if we still have to wait in the security line or not. I'm betting they save one for AP and it gets backed up in the morning and you go through regular security check. Someone please prove me wrong because this would be really useful.

Kman101

I'd imagine guests will be politely directed towards the many other touch points available. If they want to really kick up a stink, well ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom