Passholder discount rates

Panistheman

Original Poster
Does anyone know how many times a year Disney offers discount rates for resort stays to passholders? I see they have one now but is that the only time they offer them?

Seanual757

We see them all they time just make sure you are logged into your MyDisney Experience on the computer.

We landed a room at Riverside a few weeks back for $154 with Tax.

Panistheman

Original Poster
We see them all they time just make sure you are logged into your MyDisney Experience on the computer.

We landed a room at Riverside a few weeks back for $154 with Tax.

Oh ok, I just saw the summer time passholder discount and assumed they only offer discount rates during certain times of the year. Thanks for the advice.

Seanual757

Yea no problem you will see the rates extend to a certain date then new ones will appear like end of summer rates from say 9/1 until the end of that month ect...

Panistheman

Original Poster
Yea no problem you will see the rates extend to a certain date then new ones will appear like end of summer rates from say 9/1 until the end of that month ect...

Oh ok, I planned on taking advantage of them but didn't know if I needed to cram all my resort stays in a short time frame because they don't offer them often. Good to know for the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom