Partner's Statue

Lhriangel

Originally posted by spider-man
I bought a park CD, the shipping was $7 or $8 dollars.

What type of shipping did you do? For Disney that sounds about right... it's the same if you ship it in the park right?

Also ... something that heavy (the statue) most people would WANT shipped unless they live in the area becase it would be hard to travel with :).

WDWspider

Originally posted by Angelique
What type of shipping did you do? For Disney that sounds about right... it's the same if you ship it in the park right?

Also ... something that heavy (the statue) most people would WANT shipped unless they live in the area becase it would be hard to travel with :).

I thought we were discussing the option of going to a Disney Gallery or just getting the park to ship it. Of Course, if you have no other way, I said that to begin with... then I guess I agree.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by SirNimajneb
There's a Disney Store Gallery store up here in Massachusetts near Natick Mall... Would they carry them? Or is this a park exclusive thing? Limited edition, so normal merchanidse mail order rules don't apply??:confused:

:)

First of all...where do you live because I live in MA...
I'm not sure if the gallery would have it...give them a call and ask them for the miniature Partners Statue.

(They probably will though)

SirNim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
First of all...where do you live because I live in MA...
I'm not sure if the gallery would have it...give them a call and ask them for the miniature Partners Statue.

(They probably will though)
I live near Providence, Rhode Island - next door...

I'll call and see if they have it...:D

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I live near Providence, Rhode Island - next door...

I'll call and see if they have it...:D

you don't live that far from me :) I live in Raynham...which is next to Taunton

SirNim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
you don't live that far from me :) I live in Raynham...which is next to Taunton
I go periodically to the Rayhnam Flea Market, or used to at least...

And Taunton is next to Seekonk, and Seekokn is nect to my town...;) :animwink: :D :)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I go periodically to the Rayhnam Flea Market, or used to at least...

And Taunton is next to Seekonk, and Seekokn is nect to my town...;) :animwink: :D :)

Psst...you're not gonna find a Partners Statue at the Raynham Flea :)

DanStat

Disney Shipping Prices...

Regular ground shipping and handling within the continental United States is according to the following schedule. Delivery dates refer to merchandise that is in stock. :

Merchandise
Value Ground (10-20) Business Days
FedEx (4 - 7) Business Days
FedEx (3-5) Business Days

$0. - $24.99
$8.95
$18.95
$22.95

$25 - $99.99
$10.95
$20.95
$24.95
$100.00 plus
$15.95
$25.95
$29.95

Shipping outside the continental United States is via DHL service and would be according to the following schedule:

Merchandise Value Shipping Charge
$0.01 to $20.00 $10.00
$20.01 to $30.00 $25.00
$30.01 to $40.00 $40.00
$40.01 to $60.00 $50.00
$60.01 to $100.00 $75.00
$100.01 to $250.00 $100.00
$250.01 to $500.00 $125.00
$500.01 to $1000.00 $150.00
Add $10.00 For Each Additional $100.00 over $1000

Please allow 5 to 10 business days for DHL deliveries. Any duties or taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.

If you would like to place an order you may do so by calling 407-363-6200, by fax at 407-352-6369 or by e-mail with the following: Item List, Name, Phone Number, Billing Address, Shipping Address and Credit Card information with Expiration Date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom