Part of 2014 is out!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
OK so why has the EBTA for 2013 had its name changed to Disney Magic Itinerary A? there is so far only one cruise like this, or does it mean on the 11th of February they are releasing an Itinerary B and on another ship say the Wonder, so it can have a drydock in the same place, Cadiz, as the Magic in September this year?

Good question, but surely they won't this year. It's not that Disney has never cancelled cruises before, but we're really close at this point. If I had to guess, I would think it could be that itinerary B will be out, but it will be for 2014.

DISNEY FANTASY

Good question, but surely they won't this year. It's not that Disney has never cancelled cruises before, but we're really close at this point. If I had to guess, I would think it could be that itinerary B will be out, but it will be for 2014.
Yes to be clear I do not think there changing 2013, so the Itinerary B is 2014.

I understand that by rumour we may see, Announcement 11th Plat and gold release 12th, and Silver and rest on the 13th? all rumour at this time.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Yes to be clear I do not think there changing 2013, so the Itinerary B is 2014.

I understand that by rumour we may see, Announcement 11th Plat and gold release 12th, and Silver and rest on the 13th? all rumour at this time.

Gotcha! I thought you meant for 2013.

Date prediction! I like it! Can you share the rumor source?

TDF

So we know Alaska and we know Med. Any speculation for end of 2014? Like Sept-Dec. What we thinking, Port Canaveral and Miami again?

DISNEY FANTASY

So we know Alaska and we know Med. Any speculation for end of 2014? Like Sept-Dec. What we thinking, Port Canaveral and Miami again?

Thoughts are Magic based in PC, and doing Caribbean runs, might have longer Caribbean runs but in some way might just shadow Fantasy type runs. Wonder in the Caribbean area as well so implies Miami

I think they will not say anything about dry dock plans until Med 2013 PIF date is passed to avoid cancellations.

DISNEY FANTASY

10 Night Med cruise in 2014???

Are these real or fake? I think there real!!! Maybe set up for next weeks release. Can you work out all the ports?

http://fantasyfantasyholiday2012.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/10-night-mediterranean-cruise-2014.html

Last time DCL did a 10 night cruise was 2007 with 11 night ones, iirc, now these ones link into the current website, so one way traffic, you can link off these pages but not link into them, ( as yet).

Med10night9.png

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
10 Night Med cruise in 2014???

Are these real or fake? I think there real!!! Maybe set up for next weeks release. Can you work out all the ports?

http://fantasyfantasyholiday2012.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/10-night-mediterranean-cruise-2014.html

Last time DCL did a 10 night cruise was 2007 with 11 night ones, iirc, now these ones link into the current website, so one way traffic, you can link off these pages but not link into them, ( as yet).

Med10night9.png

I think they're real! :) There were 10 nights before, like you said! 10 nights is great!

DISNEY FANTASY

OK so why has the EBTA for 2013 had its name changed to Disney Magic Itinerary A? there is so far only one cruise like this, or does it mean on the 11th of February they are releasing an Itinerary B and on another ship say the Wonder, so it can have a drydock in the same place, Cadiz, as the Magic in September this year?
Ahhhhhh Well was 24 hours out, but got the more Eastern Med bits right, big improvement on 2013.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom