Parking

kettcobb

Original Poster
Does anyone know if Disney do any sort of 'Holiday Parking Ticket' at discounted price or anything? Basically don't really want to have to pay $17 every day we visit a park but I suspect there is no way around this?

kettcobb

Original Poster
I wish they did a parking ticket for your holiday period or something. It's especially frustrating if it's a really busy day at the park and you want to leave early but are inclined to stay as you've paid the $17!

R W B

You only have to pay the $17 once per day, you can come and go after that on that day only, even visit other parks too.

Killnme

Go to a on property resort and tell them you have a "Breakfast/lunch/dinner" reservation and then catch a Disney bus.

Goofyernmost

The resort gate security CM now use a handheld device to check for dining reservations.
Wonderful... it's about time that they find a way to enforce their own rules. As someone said, you can park at DTD and ride a bus to a resort and then catch another bus to the parks, Disney doesn't mind at all. You, however will have spent an easy three hours of your day just getting there and getting back. If your time is worth nothing it's a good plan. I do not think it is worth it. $17.00 seems like a lot (and it is) but, it is so much more convenient to just cough it up and enjoy your day.

Last edited:

Mukta

Does anyone know if Disney do any sort of 'Holiday Parking Ticket' at discounted price or anything? Basically don't really want to have to pay $17 every day we visit a park but I suspect there is no way around this?

If you stay onsite, you can park for free at the parks.

jonesenon4

Go to a on property resort and tell them you have a "Breakfast/lunch/dinner" reservation and then catch a Disney bus.
DO NOT take this option.first of all its not allowed.second you would be taking away spots from legitimate resort guests and dining guest.third if everyone did this there would no place for actual resort guest.last but not least if you cant afford 17 dollars why are you going to the parks at all.:banghead:

kettcobb

Original Poster
Nowhere in my original post did I say we couldn't afford it. Just rather not pay it!

However, looks like we will as there is no other option.

C&D

Stay on site or stay off site that offers a free shuttle. (I have to agree 17 dollars is a bitter pill to swallow; I shook my head when it went to 15 dollars) My first stay, okay it was a long, long time ago (1976): fifty cents (but even counting on inflation shouldn't be so high now a days).

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
What if some one says they are eating at a quick service?
If it is a non busy period you will be let in. If it is busy you will be denied access. Only resort guests and those with confirmed dining reservations will be allowed to park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom