Daisy
Donald
Sleepy
Dopey
Happy
Grumpy
Sneezy
Bashful

Also, Animal Kingdom's are animals. I found some of them, but not all.
Peacock
Butterfly
Unicorn
Dinosaur
Giraffe

Sorry, I don't have DS and Epcot!

pentau

I don't know about now but a *really* long time ago the names at Epcot were Horizons, Energy, Space and one other. In 1997 they changed to Amaze, Create, Discover, and Journey. I don't know what they are now.

bassman

I don't know about now but a *really* long time ago the names at Epcot were Horizons, Energy, Space and one other. In 1997 they changed to Amaze, Create, Discover, and Journey. I don't know what they are now.

i think that they're still the same as they were in 97.
i seem to remember seeing name like discover,journey etc.

then again im not sure they might have changed with the addition of soarin' and M:S.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
EPCOTs were Space, Energy, Harvest, Communications, Imagination, Mobility and Seas

I believe they are now Discover, Create, Explore, Wonder, Journey, Amaze and Imagine.

Launchpad

Account Suspended
"This tram will be taking you to parking lot Minnie, Pluto, and Goofy. If you are parked in Mickey, well, you are parked 2,500 miles away and you are parked in California."

Simba1

"This tram will be taking you to parking lot Minnie, Pluto, and Goofy. If you are parked in Mickey, well, you are parked 2,500 miles away and you are parked in California."

I wouldn't want to park in Amaze. I might not be able to find my way out... :lookaroun :lookaroun

floridagators

Funny you say that..... I was at Epcot about 2 weeks ago with my girlfriend. We had gotten there fairly early and so we didnt have to use the tram car... We had just gotten out of my car, we were walking towards spaceship earth and she says.... sweetie we are in a maze. and i was thinking to myself, actually its a straight shot . but it wasnt only after a few seconds i realized what she had actually said, "we are in amaze". we both laughed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom