Parking for Chef Mickeys

jebbysix

Original Poster
Hello all! Im a very long time user, but had to set up a new account. Long story.

Anyway, we have reservations for Chef Mickeys on June 12 early in the morning. What are my options for parking either at the Contemporary or at the TTC and walking to the Magic Kingdom?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Park at Contemporary for your early breakfast in the free lot or valet and just move your car after to wherever you need to park for the day whether TTC or another park. :)

jebbysix

Original Poster
What time does the resort monorail start running for the day? It might be cool for the kids if we park at TTC and take the monorail over to the Contemporary.

sxeensweet

What time does the resort monorail start running for the day? It might be cool for the kids if we park at TTC and take the monorail over to the Contemporary.

You could still ride the monorail that day if your going to MK and park at TTC. You have to take the monorail or ferry to MK when you park at TTC. And parking is free if your staying onsite. We use our car for early ressies so I don't know the exact time the monorail opens I believe about 1.5 hours prior to park opening. :)

ratherbeinwdw

Hello all! Im a very long time user, but had to set up a new account. Long story.

Anyway, we have reservations for Chef Mickeys on June 12 early in the morning. What are my options for parking either at the Contemporary or at the TTC and walking to the Magic Kingdom?
We didn't want to deal with moving the car to the TCT after going to 'Ohana, so we took a Mears taxi from AoA. The cost for five was 16.80 plus a tip. Well worth being dropped at the door. Then we took the monorail to MK. Same thing would work for Contemporary.
We were going to take the bus, but for some reason one didn't come for 45 minutes. That was a first for us at AoA. There happen to be a Mears taxi sitting, so we took it to keep from being late for our adr.
If staying offsite, then I would drive to CR and then, move the car to the TTC and ride the monorail to the park. You can't walk from the TTC to the park.

sxeensweet

If you pay to valet park at the Contemporary, you can leave your car there all day.

-Rob

Yep I have paid to valet at a resort and stayed all day myself on occasion. Some say no your not supposed to even if you pay to valet and I'm like the rate you pay is for all day! Lol. So I don't always mention it because I have been attacked (not on here) so say about it before. Haha! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom