Parking at Royal Pacific questions

mickeyfan1

Original Poster
Can somebody tell me bout parking at Royal Pacific? Is it in a parking garage or is it outside? Just curious will only be stating one night to take advantage of the front of the line passes. I just don't want to leave all of our electronics in the car for a day due to extreme heat.

Disneyhead'71

Can somebody tell me bout parking at Royal Pacific? Is it in a parking garage or is it outside? Just curious will only be stating one night to take advantage of the front of the line passes. I just don't want to leave all of our electronics in the car for a day due to extreme heat.
Parking lot.

Bairstow

A parking lot and overnight is $20

...and this is NOT included with your hotel room.

It sounds like we did the same thing you did- parked and checked into the hotel before dawn on morning #1, and didn't leave the hotel again until late in the evening of day #2.
I honestly have never seen this resort in daylight.
In our case our room wasn't ready when we checked in, so we left our bags with bag services until we came back from the park on the first evening, and stowed them with them until we left the following evening.
Just remember that you will need to have your express pass printed out at the automated kiosk in the lobby BEFORE you leave the hotel for the parks on the first morning. You do not have to have physically gotten into your hotel room to do this.

BrianV

...and this is NOT included with your hotel room.

It sounds like we did the same thing you did- parked and checked into the hotel before dawn on morning #1, and didn't leave the hotel again until late in the evening of day #2.
I honestly have never seen this resort in daylight.
In our case our room wasn't ready when we checked in, so we left our bags with bag services until we came back from the park on the first evening, and stowed them with them until we left the following evening.
Just remember that you will need to have your express pass printed out at the automated kiosk in the lobby BEFORE you leave the hotel for the parks on the first morning. You do not have to have physically gotten into your hotel room to do this.

It's beautiful in daylight, rivaling the Polynesian resort. We go back for an afternoon swim because it is so close.

jjbuster2

It's beautiful in daylight, rivaling the Polynesian resort. We go back for an afternoon swim because it is so close.

I can't wait to see it...arriving a week from Sunday (May 31)! Are the water ferries pretty speedy, you know always running, capacity of boat meeting the passenger demand?

Bairstow

I can't wait to see it...arriving a week from Sunday (May 31)! Are the water ferries pretty speedy, you know always running, capacity of boat meeting the passenger demand?

They're decently speedy, and we never had to wait for a second boat because the first one is full, but if you get there just as one is leaving you're in for about a 25 minute wait.

If you choose to walk, it's about 0.6 of a mile from the boat launch to the gates of the Studios, a little less to Islands.

jjbuster2

They're decently speedy, and we never had to wait for a second boat because the first one is full, but if you get there just as one is leaving you're in for about a 25 minute wait.

If you choose to walk, it's about 0.6 of a mile from the boat launch to the gates of the Studios, a little less to Islands.
Good to know! We stayed at Hard Rock about 5 years ago and that walk wasn't too bad...I was thinking this hotel was a little further. Either way, good to know we have options :)

BrianV

Awesome. Have fun! The walk is soo close we rarely take the boat. Honestly, unless your feet are really tired, it is much faster to walk.

When we've taken a boat, never had an issue. If we are in line and a boat arrives, we have always got on.

BrianV

Good to know! We stayed at Hard Rock about 5 years ago and that walk wasn't too bad...I was thinking this hotel was a little further. Either way, good to know we have options :)

The hotel is closer to IOA than hard rock. Hard rock is closer to UO than RPR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom