Park savers tickets

amy1985

Has anyone bought park savers disney tickets? THey have a 7 day hopper for the price of a 4 day, which would save us a ton of money, but i've never bought from them before, aND am a bit nervous

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I have never bought from them but I think I heard they are legit. Everywhere advertises buy so many and get so many free but really your not. The longer your tickets are for the cheaper each day gets even directly through Disney. Compare their total price plus tax to Disney's direct total price with tax. Also some may save you a little like $10-20 (tickets at work saves a little more if you have access to that from your employer) total a ticket but that's it if they are legit. :)

Disney direct 7 day base ticket price - $394.05 (this includes tax already)
Park hopper option tickets - $467.54

Upvote 0

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Has anyone bought park savers disney tickets? THey have a 7 day hopper for the price of a 4 day, which would save us a ton of money, but i've never bought from them before, aND am a bit nervous
Amy1985,
I was nervous too but took the plunge last week, with the thought, if Touringplans shows them as a viable third party ticket option, then they should be okay.

I am happy to report that YES, I did get 7 day PH passes for the cost of 4 day:) They sent me the confirmation email with my vouchers within 15 minutes of placing my order. The very next day they sent me the ticket codes to input into MDE to make FP reservations and link the tickets to my account. Yesterday, was our 60-day mark and I made our FP choices:)

This time around Parksavers saved me over $100 off what I would have paid through Ticketsatwork for the same 7day for cost of 4. It seems that TAW has a high handling and service charge. Both are still cheaper than Disney (and you save on the taxes, too) but right now ParkSavers appears to be the best way to go.

JUST NEED TO remember to plan ahead and get the tickets several days in advance of your FP day. They do send an email saying that it can take 3 to 5 business days to send the FP number for your MDE account (they have to wait on Expedia to send it to PS before sending it to you.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom