Park planning

Haniel

When I started planning out my family's Disney trip I came across a "guide" of how to spend each day at the park. It gave you a rundown of how to go about going through the parks and what rides to reserve your fast passes to. Someone also mentioned to divide MK into two day ( cause of the little ones in my family). Anybody else ran into this "guide" or have any suggestions on this topic?

Haniel

Original Poster
To be honest with you I cant remember if it was this website or it another like wdwinfo. I looked at so many sites when I started planning the trip but always came back to wdwmagic. This is a great forum also.

Upvote 0

Rodb

I always liked to start in fantasyland and work my way through tommorland on day 1
Day 2. I start in adventureland and finish Mk with the haunted mansion

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

You might be referring to the Your First Visit website.

Regardless, the suggestion to spend 2 days in the MK is a good one. My family typically spends 2 days there (we cover the entire park in three 4 or 5-hour visits -- one for Adventureland/Frontierland/Liberty Square, one for Fantasyland/New Fantasyland, and one for Tomorrowland and any M&GS -- and then return for a fourth to revisit favorite attractions and see the fireworks). In contrast, we spend just one day at Epcot (most of Future World in the morning, and the rest, along with World Showcase, in the evening), one day (if that) at HS, and half-a-day at AK.

Upvote 0

Haniel

Original Poster
After searching around I think I found it, its the wdwpreprschool. But I don't mind checking out any other website or hearing any suggestions.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom