Park Pizza Places

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Can anyone confirm that PizzeRizzo is now the only theme park quick service dining place that serves actual pizza and not flatbreads? I used to enjoy the pizza at places like Pinocchio Village Haus (MK) and Pizzafari (AK) and have noticed the trend in recent years is to overhaul the menu, remove the pizza, and replace it with flatbreads. My last glance at the PizzeRizzo menu seems to indicate that they still serve actual personal pizzas.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Flatbread is just a different shape slightly thinner but good crust and actually bigger anyway. No difference really besides the rectangle shape vs. round and a little thinner. Frankly I'm happy with the added Shrimp Flatbread at Pizzafari. Loved what they had before but welcome the changes. Also have had a delicious Reuben flatbread at Contempo Cafe last month and have enjoyed the pepperoni one at The Mara late at night. All pizza to me and frankly it's more food than the small round ones. Can't wait to try the Shrimp Flatbread at Pizzafari later this year. Also will try the traditional personal pizzas at PizzaRizzo too. ;)

wwmmd

Wow. I had no idea Pizzafari was no longer serving pizza and instead serving flatbread. While they're similar they are not the same.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Wow. I had no idea Pizzafari was no longer serving pizza and instead serving flatbread. While they're similar they are not the same.

Yes different but can be a good different. I find the flatbread pizzas much more tasty on WDW property and larger than the regular round counterparts. Although I enjoyed Pizzafari before the change I'm excited for the change. Have had lots of delicious flatbread pizzas at WDW. And as OP mentioned PizzaRizzo is still a regular round personal pizza. And Blaze pizza (albeit a chain) at DS is regular style pizzas too and really good for a QS option. ;)

Captain Barbossa

Can anyone confirm that PizzeRizzo is now the only theme park quick service dining place that serves actual pizza and not flatbreads? I used to enjoy the pizza at places like Pinocchio Village Haus (MK) and Pizzafari (AK) and have noticed the trend in recent years is to overhaul the menu, remove the pizza, and replace it with flatbreads. My last glance at the PizzeRizzo menu seems to indicate that they still serve actual personal pizzas.
You can still get them at Catalina Eddie's

Cosmic Commando

Does Via Napoli still have that take-out window? I know people said it wasn't the same stuff they were serving inside, but it's still pizza (if they're still doing it).

Dad 2 M & M

Yes different but can be a good different. I find the flatbread pizzas much more tasty on WDW property and larger than the regular round counterparts. Although I enjoyed Pizzafari before the change I'm excited for the change. Have had lots of delicious flatbread pizzas at WDW. And as OP mentioned PizzaRizzo is still a regular round personal pizza. And Blaze pizza (albeit a chain) at DS is regular style pizzas too and really good for a QS option. ;)
Check out the veggie flatbread at Epcot's Electric Umbrella

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom