Park Hours

I really wish they would hurry the hell up. How is that Six Flags can put their summer hours out months in advance, but Disney can't. Slump or no slump, people will vacation this summer, and they will continue to go to Disney. So, why won't they get busy and post the summer hours, so people can get on with their vacation plans. I really hate waiting until the last minute to plan stuff, and for me...this is the last minute. :hammer: :dazzle: :brick:

Upvote 0

Becky

In June the parks will be open :D except when they are closed:(

I never plan my vacation around park hours. I figure when the parks are open I will have fun in the parks:sohappy: and when they are closed I will have fun elsewhere:sohappy:

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Re: PArtial june hours are up

Originally posted by wargoat
check it out :brick:

Well, that's something, I guess. MK hours are posted, so now I'm crossing my fingers that June 6th will be an E-ride night. (the Friday before is, so hope springs eternal)

Upvote 0

bandman

Well, The June Hours are out. I guess we are all going to have to get used to the new Disney Hours. I know I have grown accustomed to late nights and fireworks in the Summer. Not this year.

It looks like for the better part of June FIS is no longer "Nightly Over the Magic Kingdom". It just goes to show you how bad the economy really is. I mean, the Magic Kingdom closing at 7 during the last week of June, SEVEN!!!! hard to believe.

We are going in Mid June and our Lagoon View room at the Poly seems a little less exciting right about now.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by bandman
Well, The June Hours are out. I guess we are all going to have to get used to the new Disney Hours. I know I have grown accustomed to late nights and fireworks in the Summer. Not this year.

It looks like for the better part of June FIS is no longer "Nightly Over the Magic Kingdom". It just goes to show you how bad the economy really is. I mean, the Magic Kingdom closing at 7 during the last week of June, SEVEN!!!! hard to believe.

We are going in Mid June and our Lagoon View room at the Poly seems a little less exciting right about now.

Need I remind you Disney has greatly extended its original park hours for the past three months...

Upvote 0

bandman

True, true. Here's hoping that bookings are good and they do the same in June.

But, with the current economy we can't count on it. Maybe now that the war is over things will recover a little.

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Premium Member
Originally posted by youngatheart21
Does anyone know when Disney will post the park hours for June? I am going the second week of June and would like to plan my schedules. Thanks.

June hours for all parks are posted now on the official Disney site. I just checked them out.
:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom