Park hours September 2016?

RememberWhen

Does anybody know how far ahead Disney usually releases the park hours? We have a trip at the end of September, but I can only see park hours up to mid-August. I can make ADRs at the end of March, but I assume park hours are known before then. Maybe I'm just being impatient.
Thanks for any help!

RememberWhen

Original Poster
Thanks. I guess I can probably hold out for a few more weeks. Do they update it daily, or in batches? I can see through August 15th today. Tomorrow will I be able to see August 16th, or will they add a few weeks at a time?

Upvote 0

Clamman73

Upvote 0

Gurt

Does anybody know how far ahead Disney usually releases the park hours? We have a trip at the end of September, but I can only see park hours up to mid-August. I can make ADRs at the end of March, but I assume park hours are known before then. Maybe I'm just being impatient.
Thanks for any help!

We are there late September too! I am looking forward to my first F&W festival :)

Upvote 0

Gurt

There are clear errors in that schedule. Wait till the official hours show up online in a couple weeks. They should make more sense.

Thank you, I thought as much, gave me a little panic though as I know the schedule changes for MNSSHP nights I wondered if they were going to omit Wishes on the party nights and I had't noticed the change haha :oops:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom