Park Hopping WITHOUT the Park Hopper

Mr. CPA

Original Poster
We are in the process of planning out our dining reservations for our May 2014 trip. In the past, you could park hop without the park hopper option by using an additional day's pass.

For example, we used to plan a day at Animal Kingdom, but go eat dinner in Epcot. Instead of paying the premium for the "park hopper" option (which we would only use once), we would just add a day onto our tickets to use to get into Epcot (this saved $30 or so per person).

Does anyone have any insight on whether we will be able to do this once MyMagic+ goes live? Has anyone tried it in the tests?

DisneyWall-E

I do not think you can do that. If you do not have the "Hopper" you would have to buy a whole new ticket for each person. And I do believe it is cheaper to add a hopper than purchase a one day ticket. But hay I could be wrong.

Nemo14

Park hopping by adding an additional day on your ticket without the PH option hasn't been an option for a long time. Others have tried it, and it never works. The only way you could do that would be to buy a separate one-day ticket, but the cost would definitely not be a savings ($90+ vs. $59)

Tom

Beta Return
I agree with the other two posts. You will want to add the Park Hopper option. Not only is it cheaper than a second ticket, but you'll be able to use it every day of your ticket, so you don't have to limit yourself to one day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom