PARK HOPPER

IMFearless

I agree with all your advice. The biggest mistake people can make (particularly with children) is in trying to do too much. You get far more out of the experience doing a few things really well. Once kids burn out it becomes a mediocre experience for everyone.

disneyspirit

Side Park Hopper question: Years ago we returned to Epcot with our park hopper tickets, maybe to see Illuminations, I forget. They let us in but told us you're not supposed to return to the same park in one day even with that option. You can only hop to different parks. Has anyone else run into that issue? I have to think they've scrapped that rule.

I am Timmy

Epcot would be much easier, as you can just hop a boat over there and back. It is a fairly lengthy walk, but at a good pace, you can make it quicker via walking than by boat, as the boat makes multiple stops. For someone like me, who enjoys resting some, the boat ride is more relaxing. And we do like naps too.
Naps. Yes.

dreamfinder

Side Park Hopper question: Years ago we returned to Epcot with our park hopper tickets, maybe to see Illuminations, I forget. They let us in but told us you're not supposed to return to the same park in one day even with that option. You can only hop to different parks. Has anyone else run into that issue? I have to think they've scrapped that rule.

I think you were either dealing with a mis-informed CM, or something was mis-understood. Same day re-entry to the same park has always been permitted (capacity issues not withstanding) even if you don't have park hopping, as long as you kept hold of your ticket and got your hand stamped (back when they did that). Hopping simply lets you go to multiple parks in the same day, regardless of if you have already been to a given park that day.

A common misconception that people have is that if they buy a multi day ticket without hopping, they can use multiple days during the same calendar day to enter multiple parks. IE Buy a 7 day ticket for a 4 day trip, and use those 3 extra days to enter a second park on 3 of the days of your trip. This has never been allowed. I suspect that you were either trying to do that, or the CM thought you were trying to do that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom