Park Hopper Plus Water Park Ticket

DisneyDreamer08

Ok guys, I need some help, I feel like I’m going crazy 🤪 It has always been my understanding that when you add on the park hopper plus option, your water park days are in addition to your park days. For example, my daughter and I are going for a week this August. I purchased the 4 day park hopper plus option. Our plan was to have 4 park days and a separate 5th day at a water park. I’ve always heard that with this ticket, you would get 4 park days plus 4 SEPARATE water park admissions.

. I posted in one of my Disney Facebook groups this morning and got two very different answers. Some people are saying the 4 day ticket is good for a separate 5th water park day and others are saying I need a 5 day ticket.

So, then I went and asked in the chat in the MDE App and this is the answer I got:
IMG_4028.png

I posted this screengrab in the Facebook group and people are still saying this cast member is wrong.

So I am wondering if anyone has done this recently and what your experience was. Were you able to visit a water park in addition to your park days?
Thank you for any help!

Last edited:

Eric Graham

Im sorry, trying to help. Is this the park hopper that you purchased with the water option?

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Yes, that is what is was called. If you have a 4 day park ticket with the water park & sports option added, you get 4 admissions into those as well. They are good for the water parks, mini golf, foot golf or the ESPN sports complex.

Pam
Thanks so much! Can you mini golf at any time of the day? Or does it have to be before 4pm?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom