Parde of WOC for Epcot

MountainX3WDW

Original Poster
in the coming years, should Epcot get a Parade (if yes, then should it we in the world showcase, future world or both?) or World of Color.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

With todays technology they could in theory make a similar style parade in a standard parade format do to lighting technology and they can now have music tracks follow the parade since there is no onboard audio with that kind of parade.

wdwfan4ver

So it is a question?
Yes, I'm guessing that is the OP wanted. I'm going by what the op typed in the first sentence. The OP typed "in the coming years, should Epcot get a Parade (if yes, then should it we in the world showcase, future world or both?) or World of Color. That sentence looked liked the OP forgot to ue the shift key using the "I" key for making it a capital "I" and the finger got on the wrong typing key for a question mark.

The problem is the OP in question is 13 years old based on his or her profile. I didn't recall the middle school I went to having typing classes. The earliest a student could take a typing class is being a freshman in High School or have the parents buy the kid a typing program on their laptop or desktop.

I'm guessing the same thing is true with the middle school the op is going to.

Cmdr_Crimson

woc rather than parde but not at the xpens of iroe
I think this needs a Spongebob meme..:hilarious:
DCSafYxXgAAHf7t.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom