Pangani Forest Exploration Trail returning to its original name

Kman101

I liked Pangani, but I can see why they went back to Gorilla Falls. Even though the board shows you want to expect on the trail, with Gorilla in the name you instantly know what to expect.

And yes, can they please rename Dinosaur back to Countdown to Extinction? It's such a better name but they probably want to keep the 'simple' name. Countdown to Extinction sounds more like a thrill ride's name.

CastleBound

I feel like it's another generic name change, but I get it. They need to bring the attention back to the Gorillas. Makes sense. I'm not too much of a fan of stripping areas of unique names though. I feel like it happens more and more, Dinosaur is a perfect example. Soon it will be announced that Avatarland/Pandora (whatever it's called) will be named Blue People Home. :eek:

I'm not as against the Gorilla change as it just came across.. haha.

Disone

Maybe Dinosaur will return to its original name as well.
I would vote to that! CTX was a much better name. Theory only but Re:Gorilla falls, When it first opened, the gorilla's often lay in hidding. They changed the name to emphasis it was "more then Gorillas", except for did the new name really do that? Not really. What I heard was they renamed it to avoid that very high expectation to see Gorillas on Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail. Now though the Gorillas seem very adapt to their habitat and are usually in plan sight. Unlike when it was a younger attraction, there really is a very high likely hood of you seeing Gorillas so why not call it what it was always meant to be. :)

jmmc

I first was thinking this seems like a pointless change, but maybe it's as simple as someone realizing that people got more excited by the trail once they learned there were some gorillas there. Why not be a little more specific to attract guests?

Goofyque'

Maybe Dinosaur will return to its original name as well.
I would love this as well, Countdown to Extinction was a way better name! If I remember right, it all came down to the abbreviation CTX on the logo, which was the Centrex company's stock letters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom