Pandorolympics - questions

BigRedDad

With Pandora being a new Olympic event, much more planning, training, and effort must be taken. With AK opening at 8AM, crowds showing up earlier, and gates opening earlier, getting there even earlier is necessary if you have to do standby for FoP. Now to my question...

With a park opening at 8AM, what time do you need to be at AK to be towards the head of the herds?

hanwill

I was there three days after it opened. Got there at 6:45 for a 7 am EMH (park opened at 8). was immediately let in, followed the tape lines and the hoards of other people going to Pandora. You are corraled into a huge line and moved from park entrance to the Pandora section. FOP is on the right (once you get into the pandora section)-everyone is going here. We got stopped in our spot in line at 6:58. Line was moving quickly however and we were seated within an hour... Don't let the completely massive, massive line scare you. There is a large part of standing outside, and even more inside, but you basically do not stop walking in the line... It moves very very quickly...

Fantastic ride! We wanted to go again- and wait in that line as soon as we got out of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wwmmd

We're going in September and will only be going to AK for 1 day. I'm having a hard time deciding which ride to FP. Originally I was going to FP FOP and ride NRJ at rope drop. Now I'm debating on doing FOP at rope drop (I really want to see the entire que) and either FP NRJ or FOP to ride again. The stand-by line for NRJ doesn't seem too bad. The only thing that throws a kink in rope dropping FOP is that we have reservations at Tusker House at 9:45 and as of right now the park is scheduled to open at 9. I don't want to chance being late for our reservations. Such tough life decisions I need to make. :hilarious:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom