Pandora: The World of Avatar opening date contest

Creathir

We are entering the home stretch of "Avatar Land" construction so I thought it would be fun to start a thread dedicated to guessing the opening date of the new land. As you post your guess I'll go back and edit the first post in the thread to keep a running list. The person who is closest to the actual start date gets absolutely nothing of value, just bragging rights around here:). Keep in mind Disney still officially lists the opening as a vague "2017". For a frame of reference, there was some thought that it might open on Earth day 2017 which is 4/22/17 (the original AK park opened on Earth day 1998). Easter is 4/16/17 so if they wanted to have it open in time for the spring break crowds it would need to be by 4/8/17. This thread is neither news or rumors, but I think it fits in the Avatar subsection. I'll understand if the moderators want to move it. Good luck to all participants.

Edit: one person per day so look at the list before picking. If you pick a date that is already taken ill give you the day before or day after.

****I'm going to put a deadline of 11/18/16 for new entries. That is the day before the Avatar D23 event at Contemporary Resort. I'm not holding out hope that they actually announce a firm opening date at the event but they may give some hints or narrow down the timeframe. If you haven't made a guess yet get your entry in before the deadline passes.

May 27th, 2017

WhatJaneSays

I almost feel like there should be a "prize" for: correct announced opening day, correct soft-opening day, and correct actual opening day.

Get your guesses in now folks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom