Pandora: The World of Avatar Media Tracker (Pics, Videos, Reviews)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Videos

Na'vi River Journey

NEW Na'vi River Journey ride POV in Pandora - The World of Avatar, Walt Disney World - Highlights! - Inside the Magic, Apr 29 [queue and ride highlights]

4K Na'vi River Journey Queue & Ride Highlights | Pandora - The World of AVATAR - The DIS, Apr 29

Na'vi River Journey Queue in Pandora - The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Attractions Magazine, May 1

Na’vi River Journey low light ride-through POV highlights in Pandora - The World of Avatar - Attractions Magazine, Apr 29 [mostly highlights of just the ride]

Na'vi River Journey POV Highlights Pandora World of Avatar Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom 4K - Theme Park Review, Apr 29

The Shaman

Flight of Passage

Avatar Flight of Passage queue walkthrough and pre-show inside Pandora at Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Attractions Magazine, Apr 29 [queue and ride apparatus]

NEW Flight of Passage ride queue, pre-show in Pandora - The World of Avatar at Walt Disney World -- Inside the Magic, Apr 29 [queue]

4K Flight of Passage Queue & Pre-Show | Pandora - The World of AVATAR - The DIS, Apr 29 [queue and ride apparatus]

Flight of Passage Attraction Boarding Instructions Pandora World of Avatar Walt Disney World Animal - Theme Park Review, Apr 30

Another element in the Avatar Flight of Passage queue - Attractions Magazine, Apr 29

The Avatar

4K SUPER REALISTIC AA Avatar | Flight of Passage - The DIS, Apr 29 [the floating-in-water Na'vi avatar]

Incredible "Avatar" animatronic in Flight of Passage ride queue - Pandora at Walt Disney World
- Inside the Magic, Apr 29 [the floating-in-water Na'vi avatar]​

The Avatar and the Shaman

Satu'li Canteen

Day

First Look: Disney's Avatar World of Pandora Animal Kingdom (Cast Preview) - Latin Vixen, May 11 [info on pins during shop segment]​

Pandora the World of Avatar | Cast Member Preview - Prince Charming Dev, May 10 [a bit of a religious experience :) ]​

Pandora: The World of Avatar & Rainy Epcot | Walt Disney World Vlog - Adam Hattan, May 7 [jump to 24:39 if video doesn't jump automatically]​

Our First Look At Pandora: World Of Avatar At Disney's Animal Kingdom | NEW Rides, Food & Merch - TheTimTracker, May 6

Finding Artistic Inspiration for Pandora – The World of Avatar - Disney Parks, May 9
FIRST VLOGGER INSIDE DISNEY WORLD'S PANDORA - The World Of Avatar | DCP FALL 2017 - Kevin Heimbach, May 7 [despite the title, he is very obviously not the first vlogger in Pandora]

SNEAK PEEK at Pandora - The World of Avatar | Disney's Animal Kingdom - DIS Unplugged, May 2 [talk-through]

Daytime look at Pandora - The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Attractions Magazine, Apr 29 [mostly scenery, some shops and face painting]

Day walk through Pandora - The World of Avatar - Valley of Mo'ara daytime tour, Walt Disney World - Inside the Magic, Apr 29 [external day time shots]

4K Daytime Tour of Pandora - The World of AVATAR | Animal Kingdom - The DIS, May 1 [external day time scenery]

Pandora World of Avatar 360 Degree VR Tour Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom - Theme Park Review, Apr 30 [look up!]

Populating Pandora - The World of Avatar With Plants & Animals - Disney Parks, Apr 20

Attractions - The Show - Pandora: The World of Avatar; Mystic Timbers; news
- Attractions Magazine, May 4, 2017 [talk-through starts at 8:44]

Night

Windtraders Gift Shop

Reviews

Unearthing Pandora, Part 1: Why ‘Avatar’ at Walt Disney World? How Imagineers made the connection - Inside The Magic, May 9

Unearthing Pandora, Part 2: “Avatar” land was designed to make Walt Disney World guests feel real emotion – not ‘just fun’ - Inside the Magic, May 10
How Disney's New 'Avatar'-themed Land Made Me Love Pandora, - C|Net, May 5

Pandora - The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom Preview - DIS Unplugged, May 3 [Video discussion of their preview experience with a short video preview up front. Discussion starts at 3:00]

A Visit to Disney's Pandora -- What We Learned - Los Angeles Times, May 2

A Sneak Peek at Pandora! - Theme Park Review, May 1 [includes pics and videos]

Press Release: Awe-Inspiring Adventure! Avatar Flight of Passage is Thrilling Centerpiece on Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - Disney, Apr 29

INSIDE LOOK: Restaurants of ‘Pandora – The World of Avatar’ serve up distinct dishes with a healthy side of storytelling - Inside the Magic, Apr 29 [Review and pictures of the restaurants of Pandora]

INSIDE LOOK: ‘Pandora – The World of Avatar’ unveiled as awe-inspiring example of Imagineering at Walt Disney World - Inside the Magic, Apr 29 [Review and pictures of the Land of Pandora]

INSIDE LOOK: Na’vi River Journey showcases Disney’s most lifelike animatronic to date on a serene ride through Pandora - Inside the Magic, Apr 29 [Review and pictures of Na'vi River Journey]

First look at Walt Disney World's Pandora: The World of Avatar - Orlando Sentinel, Apr 29

Inside Disney's Pandora - Los Angeles Times, Apr 29

We rode Flight of Passage twice. Amazing! Smells, 3D, mist, vibration, and when the banshee breathes, you can feel it on your legs. - Attractions Magazine, Apr 29

Satu'li Canteen

Pictures

A Sneak Peek at Pandora! - Theme Park Review, May 1 [includes reivew and videos]​

A Sneak Peek Photo Tour of Pandora – The World of Avatar - The DIS (wdwinfo.com), Apr 29

REVIEW: Follow along as we cross the bridge into ‘Pandora – The World of Avatar’ at Walt Disney World - Inside the Magic, Apr 29 [Review and pictures of Na'vi River Journey]

First Look Disney World Pandora - Orlando Sentinel, Apr 29

A bit of the bioluminescent vegetation inside - Inside the Magic, Apr 29

Look down! - The DIS, Apr 29 [bioluminescent ground at night]

We are limited on what we can shoot, but you can definitely imagine what this land will look like when it's complete. - The DIS, Apr 29 [bioluminescence at night]

Our first look at some of the bioluminescence. Nothing is 100% complete. - the DIS, Apr 29 [more bioluminescence at night]

A bit of the bioluminescent vegetation - Inside the Magic, Apr 29

Tap on the pink spots on this plant in Pandora and it will react - Attractions Magazine, Apr 29

INSIDE LOOK: Move over fireworks, ‘Pandora – The World of Avatar’ may be Disney’s most surprising nighttime spectacular – Inside the Magic, Apr 29

Pictures: Pandora: The World of Avatar - Orlando Sentinel, Apr 29

Countdown to Pandora - The world of Avatar: Cast Members Prepare to Bring Pandora to Life - Disney Park Blogs, May 2

Windtraders

INSIDE LOOK: Windtraders store integrates story into merchandise for ‘Pandora – The World of Avatar’ at Walt Disney World – Inside the Magic, Apr 29

Connect With a Banshee at The Rookery inside Windtraders in Pandora – The World of Avatar - Disney Park Blog, May 4
Forum Discussions

AVATAR land - the specifics - This thread is for discussion of specific elements of the AVATAR project. Attraction possibilities, locations, budgets, timescales etc. It is not for disussing whether one agrees or disagrees.

AVATAR land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom - This is the thread for discussion about Avatar Land and opinions.

AVATAR land construction progress - For discussing the construction of Avatar Land, not for opinions (e.g., whether it belongs in AK)

Timeline of May previews (within Soft Opening Watch discussion)

All Other Pandora threads

Last edited:

mergatroid

Not another thread! This is silly. Just post this in one of the other 6 threads! Please!

Why are you so bothered? By your logic there should only be one thread in the Avatar Land forum? I made a thread for the rides earlier with the videos to save people missing the videos, not everyone wants to go through every single thread and post to find a video?

ItlngrlBella

Thanks for posting!!! :)
Ok guys... what your first impressions?

My big takeaway: the land has 2 major new generation AA's - one on the river ride and the one in the tank - both are exceptional. I would have hoped to see more Na'vi AA's, especially since there aren't love action/M&G's (which to do realistically is near impossible).

The level of detail in queues and preshows is extraordinary.

I am certain the night version of the land will be breathtaking.

The culinary creativity looked to be superb and I was happy to see how nutrition dense most all of food choices all were - very healthy!

Only disappointment - would have liked to see more of the new generation AA's. For an entire land it would have been nice to see more than 2 (one per ride).

disney4life2008

Thanks for posting!!! :)
Ok guys... what your first impressions?

My big takeaway: the land has 2 major new generation AA's - one on the river ride and the one in the tank - both are exceptional. I would have hoped to see more Na'vi AA's, especially since there aren't love action/M&G's (which to do realistically is near impossible).

The level of detail in queues and preshows is extraordinary.

I am certain the night version of the land will be breathtaking.

The culinary creativity looked to be superb and I was happy to see how nutrition dense most all of food choices all were - very healthy!

Only disappointment - would have liked to see more of the new generation AA's. For an entire land it would have been nice to see more than 2 (one per ride).

The 2 animotronics are amazing.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
A bit disappointed that we can't have separate threads for the ride videos, that thread is so big that it's hard to find specific videos etc on there? Not being argumentative or disrespectful here, just putting an opinion forward.
Not saying you can't have a thread, just that comments would be better along with the main discussion, which is in the thread I posted.

RSoxNo1

As someone that's not as familiar with Avatar as I probably should be, does anyone know the names of the species featured inside the attraction? I know Viperwolves and that's it.

No Name

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom