Pandora Spoiler Thread

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Anyone have details on the Flight of Passage ride vehicles and if they are like the leaked image we saw before? Is there an animatronic banshee head?

upload_2017-4-29_17-33-35.png

Bairstow

So basically FoP is the best new ride at WDW since ToT? I mean, the bar was set low by Mermaid, Imagination 3.0, Nemo, Dinorama, Stitch etc, but this looks to be a the real E-ticket we've all been waiting for.

Well it is their first legitimate Orlando E-ticket since Everest. Maybe this one will make it to Christmas without breaking.

Also their first Orlando-specific E-ticket since Potter, for that matter. Are people digging the ride itself as much as the queue?

No Name

So much, so much! While there are a few things I don't like, as a whole, what I've seen has exceeded my expectations.

Just a fun fact. This marks the first time since 1998, I believe, that two new rides opened or are opening (since it's not May 27th yet) on the same day at WDW.

Chopped-up version back up.
Unclear whether it's Disney yanking the videos or the individual channels.
Either way, if you want to get spoiled soon, better get spoiled now.

Thanks.

Wow, describing the Shaman of Songs as "fluid" would be an understatement. It didn't take long for her to get the nickname wavy-arms or jelly-arms. And I don't think she'd make it past the auditions on American Idol!

I'm not criticizing though. I actually think it's wonderful because it makes her a standout character. Unique and memorable.

Yeah. I agree about mine train as well. It is a watered down version of Thunder Mountain except a lot slower and less exciting. The que is nice.

Queue. There's a ue, then another ue. I agree than the Mine Train queue is nice.

I hope Flight of Passage lives up to the anticipation that the queue creates, which is, for many, the fatal flaw of Mine Train.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
From movie:
Start at :34 sec. I'd like to see a lot more of these guys in the NRJ ride. They're presence is a bit lacking. I want hundreds Disney! Hundreds!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom