Pandora Soft Opening Watch

disney4life2008

That link should only take you to the watch section of the discontinued page. If you see near the top, there is a row of different sections ("all," "charms," bracelets," etc.) and "watches" is selected. I guess they have many lines of watches , but anyway, what does it matter? Just a terrible terrible atempt at a joke.

What? So you just assume that everyone reads every word of the forum? And people aren't wecome to ask questions to help them plan an upcoming trip?

Sorry, that's absolutely absurd.

I don't get what your comment about the river ride is supposed to mean, but I'm ending this here. I don't need an explanation.

Umm good it was a joke.

Cesar R M

That link should only take you to the watch section of the discontinued page. If you see near the top, there is a row of different sections ("all," "charms," bracelets," etc.) and "watches" is selected. I guess they have many lines of watches , but anyway, what does it matter? Just a terrible terrible atempt at a joke.

I don't get what your comment about the river ride is supposed to mean, but I'm ending this here. I don't need an explanation.
Hu, I expected you to show exactly what was declared discontinued recently. Not the entire Pandora discontinued collection :/

Justkeepswimmin

There hasn't been much change on here since the announcement of DVC members having a chance to visit before opening, but does anyone know if there's still a chance for regular guests to enjoy a soft opening? I will be there until May 19th x

DisneyDrew

There hasn't been much change on here since the announcement of DVC members having a chance to visit before opening, but does anyone know if there's still a chance for regular guests to enjoy a soft opening? I will be there until May 19th x
Unfortunately chances are slim because Annual Passholder previews are from May 13 to 22, so on those dates the time is filled with AP previews not soft openings.

SpectroMan93

Family will be there from May 10-13th. Fingers crossed that one of those days will hold a soft opening. Trying my hardest to not look at any of the media preview stuff lol.

ChrisM

I have nothing to add to the thread. Just wanted to tell the OP I love scrolling through the list of threads and seeing that big Alabama "A" on the left column of the list. Roll Tide.

Interesting, as the very same thing causes me to vomit uncontrollably.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is there any precedent for soft openings for the general public during cast member previews?

ALSO: If soft openings were to happen, how would I find out about them?
It is unlikely they will do softs during any cast or annual pass preview days.

Stay tuned to the front page of WDWMAGIC.COM and the forums. If anything happens it will be posted.

sjhym333

Considering the cast previews were by lottery it is highly unlikely they will soft open to guests since most cast members were unable to get a time for the cast preview.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom