Pandora Soft Opening Watch

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
posting to get news and notifications.

If you're simply posting for the notifications, which is what I think you're saying, then you can do that without posting by clicking the "watch thread" button at the top of each page of the thread. Just a FYI...

upload_2017-3-31_1-5-26.png

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
So, this is the place where I should mention that I got to ride both rides a couple of weeks ago? One issue I had with "Pterodactyl like flyer Sim" was that the birdy I was pair bonded with or whatever seemed to be incredibly flatulent. They said that was to "keep it real" since we're using a living animal for transportation and some fraction of all living animals have bad bowel days. Boat ride was fun. The Pirate Puppy Dog with the keys has somehow made it to Pandora and is adopted by the alien coyotes you see in the previews. Also, I know they didn't want one big drop, but I felt like 17 little drops was a bit much. It was also odd having Cameron follow us around. His "what do you think?" as we walked around and looked at his glowy plants and stuff got pretty annoying. Anyway, would've posted sooner, but it didn't seem like a big deal.

Daveeeeed

So, this is the place where I should mention that I got to ride both rides a couple of weeks ago? One issue I had with "Pterodactyl like flyer Sim" was that the birdy I was pair bonded with or whatever seemed to be incredibly flatulent. They said that was to "keep it real" since we're using a living animal for transportation and some fraction of all living animals have bad bowel days. Boat ride was fun. The Pirate Puppy Dog with the keys has somehow made it to Pandora and is adopted by the alien coyotes you see in the previews. Also, I know they didn't want one big drop, but I felt like 17 little drops was a bit much. It was also odd having Cameron follow us around. His "what do you think?" as we walked around and looked at his glowy plants and stuff got pretty annoying. Anyway, would've posted sooner, but it didn't seem like a big deal.
YOU MET JAMES CAMERON????!?!!!

No Name

The entire line of Pandora watches has been discontinued, it seems.

But you may still be able to find them: http://www.pandora.net/en-us/products/retired/by/cat/11

Lol you do realize previews haven't even started right? Lol

Maybe he doesn't read every word of this forum. He just wants to know the answer to a simple question before he goes on his trip. Is that something to laugh at him for?

@davis_unoxx , you asked a fine question in the right place. Enjoy your vacation.

disney4life2008

The entire line of Pandora watches has been discontinued, it seems.

But you may still be able to find them: http://www.pandora.net/en-us/products/retired/by/cat/11

Maybe he doesn't read every word of this forum. He just wants to know the answer to a simple question before he goes on his trip. Is that something to laugh at him for?

@davis_unoxx , you asked a fine question in the right place. Enjoy your vacation.

No argument there.

BTW, do you know what the opening time is for the river ride?

Lol

neoshinok

YOU MET JAMES CAMERON????!?!!!

I was at AK when the View was filming there. Saw Whoopie Goldberg walking around and didn't care much beyond pointing her out to my SO. Then I see the promo video of James Cameron taking Whoopie on a tour of Pandora. She had the same clothes on. I couldn't believe Cameron was there the same day. I would've had a fan boy freak out if I saw him and demanded to know when The Abyss is being released on Blu-ray!?!?

No Name

What line? your link goes to the entire discontinued area, which has all the stuff Pandora has discontinued.

That link should only take you to the watch section of the discontinued page. If you see near the top, there is a row of different sections ("all," "charms," bracelets," etc.) and "watches" is selected. I guess they have many lines of watches , but anyway, what does it matter? Just a terrible terrible atempt at a joke.

No argument there.

BTW, do you know what the opening time is for the river ride?

Lol

What? So you just assume that everyone reads every word of the forum? And people aren't wecome to ask questions to help them plan an upcoming trip?

Sorry, that's absolutely absurd.

I don't get what your comment about the river ride is supposed to mean, but I'm ending this here. I don't need an explanation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom