Pandora, more or less of a success than you predicted?

Pandora, better or worse than you expected

• Total voters

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
That's my opposition here. I feel that you (And others) are clouded by your memories of EPCOT Center. We're reminiscing about a park that existed 20+ years ago.
That's fine. IMHO it's never been topped. Nor will it change my personal opinion of DAK, which is what I assumed we were talking about. But again, each to their own :)

No Name

I've never struggled to spend a full day at DAK. Before Everest, we would ride Kilamanjaro Safaris maybe 8 or so times in a day. We'd see something new each time we rode. We once saw a rhino charging down the plain... it was incredible. Once Everest opened we started doing the safari a bit less. Once fastpass+ took over, we had to do everything a bit less. I can only imagine that once we visit now, we'll do the safari and everest even less.

An quality addition to DAK is certainly a success in my eyes if it further reduces the load (and therefore the wait time) on the other attractions. Do I think Pandora specifically was a good choice for the addition? That's complicated... mostly a yes but I'll save that for another time.

And I still don't know what this thread is asking. The title is completely different than the poll.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom