Pandora FastPass+ now live

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The FP+ links are now available for Flight of Passage and Na'Vi River Journey.

Although the system seems very unstable right now.

PTClay

It's not allowing me to book the fastpasses through my annual pass. It just directs me back to the "Get Fastpasses" screen. Is anyone having these difficulties?

fuentesalex

How are people able to book fastpasses for May 27th already? I have an annual pass and 2 upcoming resort stays (April 22 ish and May 31st ish)... the latest I am able to book fastpasses for is May 23. :(

donsullivan

Premium Member
How are people able to book fastpasses for May 27th already? I have an annual pass and 2 upcoming resort stays (April 22 ish and May 31st ish)... the latest I am able to book fastpasses for is May 23. :(

If the 27th is within their arrival +10 days window, they can book them

CaptainAmerica

Neither of your reservations would put May 27 in the 60 days plus length of stay window. Someone checking in on May 23 for seven nights would get May 23 + 7.

PIDancer

passholders just got invite to preview event being held May 13th through just before go live. We were given choice of 3 time slots to choose from. special web site and registration process - worked well.

Eckert

passholders just got invite to preview event being held May 13th through just before go live. We were given choice of 3 time slots to choose from. special web site and registration process - worked well.
I can't figure out this website!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom