Pandora Area Music

montyz81

Original Poster
The ride isn't even open and you can listen to the music on Subsonic Radio as if it was straight from the recording itself. How I ask?

Anyway, the real reason for my post is that I am very impressed with the music. It feels like Disney and or Cameron spent some time making sure it was perfect. I say it is. It is so relaxing and does a great job of not feeling repetitive. I really think they did a nice job on that score. Now, how can I get access to the recording for my music library?

Last edited:

Bairstow

Has an area BGM loop even been confirmed?
The reports I've read usually make reference only to recorded "alien forest" sounds, at least at night.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Has an area BGM loop even been confirmed?
The reports I've read usually make reference only to recorded "alien forest" sounds, at least at night.

I haven't heard anyone talk about background music. I checked a few videos but most have had other music dubbed over them.

Oddysey

I visited last weekend and there was no BGM. There were however ambient sounds of wildlife within Pandora. It was actually very peaceful, and it is one of the few areas that I would prefer no BGM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom