Palo / Remy Brunch? Disney Dream

cb3thatsme

Original Poster
Hey guys do they ever offer Palo or Remy Brunch on a 3 night on the Dream??? I thought no but I have heard mixed answers...

I was just on the Magic and LOVED Palo dinner and Brunch and would love to experience it on the Dream :)

cb3thatsme

Original Poster
Thank you! I didn't think they offered it but I thought I would ask :) guess I'll have to wait for February back on the Magic!

cb3thatsme

Original Poster
On a side not you can make a reservation for dinner at both on a 3 day right? I want to do both if its possible...

JennK

I didn't realize they only did brunch on sea days, I thought they did it on sailings that were 4 nights or longer :( We just booked a 4 nighter on the Dream, but we don't have any sea days since we are going to Castaway Cay twice. I was hoping to do the brunch one day, but I guess that's out of the picture now.

rick3236

I didn't realize they only did brunch on sea days, I thought they did it on sailings that were 4 nights or longer :( We just booked a 4 nighter on the Dream, but we don't have any sea days since we are going to Castaway Cay twice. I was hoping to do the brunch one day, but I guess that's out of the picture now.

I'll take two days at Castaway Cay over brunch any day. Brunch is fantastic, but Castaway Cay is a whole other story.

rick3236

It is when the Disney cruise stops at castaway cay twice. usually it is a 1x a trip stop but some cruises they stop 2x
I know what it is, I went on the Dream with a CC double dip in December 2012, my question was when this year or in 2015 is the double dip happening?

rick3236

I'm looking now that I have a little time. ;)

4-night double dips that I see are:

Dream - 10/23/14
Wonder - 10/6/14

5-night double dips that I see:

Wonder - 9/26/14 & 10/1/14

And the Dream is doing a bunch of 5-night double dips in late June and throughout July 2015
Thank you very much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom