Paint the night returning, MSEP leaving!

InsideDisney

Original Poster
I somewhat have heard that they will announce the return of Paint the night at the D23 expo but also it seems like they will say that they are moving the main street electrical parade back to WDW for a "Limited time" until they get a parade...

brb1006

Then what's the point of Walt Disney World creating Farewell merchandise for Main Street Electrical Parade last summer. I hope this isn't true because this makes these shirts pointless now if this is true. Considering it left last October and I don't think MSEP can survive being back in the hands of TDO.
Disney-World-Magic-Kingdom-Main-Street-Electrical-Parade-_57.jpg

InsideDisney

Original Poster
Then what's the point of Walt Disney World creating Farewell merchandise for Main Street Electrical Parade last summer. I hope this isn't true because this makes these shirts pointless now if this is true.
Disney-World-Magic-Kingdom-Main-Street-Electrical-Parade-_57.jpg
Disneyland did the same thing before but it came back.

TTA94

I heard from a few people that the Frozen float will be cut from PTN when it goes to DCA. It's been disassembled apparently.

D

Deleted member 107043

It's almost embarrassing that the MSEP is still running at Disneyland. I was 13 the first time I saw it in 1977, so imagine if a casual guest who was there that summer who didn't return to the park until this summer discovered that it's still there. A parade with christmas lights on chicken wire frames set to Moog Synthesizer music.

The MSEP is kind of a ridiculous joke at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

brb1006

It's almost embarrassing that the MSEP is still running at Disneyland. I was 13 the first time I saw it in 1977, so imagine if a casual guest who was there that summer who didn't return to the park until this summer and it's still there. A parade with christmas lights on chicken wire frames set to Moog Synthesizer music.

The MSEP is kind of a ridiculous joke at this point.
Especially after seeing how far Disney has come with it's newer electrical parades at the other parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom