Packing Tips for Adult and Children

Future Imagineer

Original Poster
It's Ty Bulley again in a new thread and was just wondering what to pack to go to wdw for July 29 to August 5 and wanted to know good tips for packing for adults and children. Can you help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:D ( I'm an over packer)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Same stuff you would pack to go on any vacation that requires you to spend a considerable amount of time outdoors in the heat and humidity.

Nemo14

No. He's a dude.

yelrotflmao.gif

ratherbeinwdw

It's Ty Bulley again in a new thread and was just wondering what to pack to go to wdw for July 29 to August 5 and wanted to know good tips for packing for adults and children. Can you help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:D ( I'm an over packer)
At least two pairs of shoes per person if you have room. It will rain during that time most likely, and wet shoes are not fun for walking on heated concrete. Baseball caps or hats of some kind. Even with block, if you are fair skinned, you will burn. My daughter always carries a little pouch of some kind. A lanyard for ticket and ID. Only put emergency phone numbers and your resort for safety.

ratherbeinwdw

Hot Topic has reasonable cute Disney lanyards. I got a couple more the other day for only 4.00. They are 8.00 when not on sale. Lots of the ones at Disney, don't come with the little clear pouch. Some kids like to carry a few dollars in their lanyard to pay for their own snack.

Future Imagineer

Original Poster
Thank you all for your help but i was wondering if anyone has ever done the harmony barber shop and what is in the first haircut package because i reserved it for my 2 kids:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom