Pack n Play in room?

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
Do I need to call ahead to request a pack n play, will there be one in the room, or do I ask for one at check in? I already competed online check in and there was no place to request it like I thought there would be. Thanks!

TDGMedley

I called ahead and told them i needed a pack in play, and told them when i check in but it was not set to our room till after we got there. I brought my own sheet for it. and i was a little up set it was not very clean. we were told that they had cribs and we where given a pack n play. but we are going back this year and Im bring m own pack in play.

CaptainAmerica

I called ahead and told them i needed a pack in play, and told them when i check in but it was not set to our room till after we got there. I brought my own sheet for it. and i was a little up set it was not very clean. we were told that they had cribs and we where given a pack n play. but we are going back this year and Im bring m own pack in play.
Some resorts have full cribs, but they're very hard to come by.

I always request a Pack n Play and it's never in the room when we check-in. They usually deliver it pretty quickly but we had a recent stay at the Fort Wilderness cabins where it took several hours for it to be delivered.

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
Some resorts have full cribs, but they're very hard to come by.

I always request a Pack n Play and it's never in the room when we check-in. They usually deliver it pretty quickly but we had a recent stay at the Fort Wilderness cabins where it took several hours for it to be delivered.
Oooh a full crib would be amazing. We are at AoA in a suite with an almost 2 year old so a crib would be worlds better than a pack n play. Thanks for the tip - its worth asking.

DisneyDreamer08

Oooh a full crib would be amazing. We are at AoA in a suite with an almost 2 year old so a crib would be worlds better than a pack n play. Thanks for the tip - its worth asking.

We rented a full size crib for our upcoming September trip from A Baby's Best Friend. They were the cheapest and had great reviews. It was about 70 bucks for our 8 night trip. You can rent it with or without bedding. Our daughter will be one and has never slept in a pack and play so I didn't want to risk it in a tiny hotel room with myself, hubs and 5 year old :) They have an amazing amount of baby items on their website if there's anything you're looking for. They deliver to your resort.

Side question, if we are getting adjoining rooms, where is the best place to set up the crib? In front of the window? We are staying at All Star Sports

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom