deleted

mergatroid

Don't know why this amused me, probably because it was just so random and out of place at Disney? Sat near the toilets near Space Mountain waiting for Mrs Merg and some guy was pacing up and down arguing with somebody on his mobile. He appeared to lose his cool and shouted "Well if Brad can't get the concrete he can go and #*£% himself can't he". He paused a couple of seconds before continuing "I'm in #*£%ing Disney World, #*&%ing Disney World".

We ended up just kind of looking at each other as he hung up and he just nodded at me and marched off, it was just bizarre :eek:

Launchpad McQuack

One of my favorites was from about 9-10 years ago, my brother and I were on Thunder Mountain behind a couple guys I would guess were like 13-15ish. One of them, for the entire ride, start to finish, had his arms in the air holding up the rock and roll/metal "horns" gesture with both hands. While we were getting off the ride, we heard...

"Man, that was awesome!"
"Yeah, my arms are tired from rockin' out the whole time."

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I was about to get on Space Mtn last week and there was about a 35-40 year old Asian man stop right in front of me and turned to me and said "How are da fearings"? I looked at him and indicated I couldn't exactly understand what he was asking me and he said "Da fearings. Da fearings" and I said "oh are you asking me how it feels on the ride" and he said "yeah". He had never ridden it before and wanted to know how it was but his accent was so thick that I couldn't hardly understand him because his english was somewhat broken. Now I should totally preface this with the fact that I'm from east TN and have a VERY strong southern accent that people constantly crack up about at Disneyworld so I am in no way trying to be derogatory toward this guy who was very genuinely nice and curious.

So we get on right before him and ride and when we got to the end they held us up a little bit before we could get off and then the next train comes in behind us and I hear "MY HOT! MY HOTTTT! OH MY GOOTNISS! OH MY GOOTNISS!" and I realized what he was actually saying was "My heart! My heart! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" and I mean he was saying it LOUUUUUUD! Well EVERYone just erupted in laughter but it was all totally good natured and my 6 year old turned to him and said "Well it's not that bad" and was trying to genuinely help him calm down. We walked out with these people and I told them how he was asking me about "Da fearings" and we were just laughing so hard that this woman said that moment right there was definitely gonna be the highlight of her trip. It was definitely the highlight of mine and I even saw the last show of Wishes and the first show of Happily Ever After. LOL!!!

Launchpad McQuack

This wasn't at the park, but I kinda feel like it goes here. I was listening to a (non-Disney) podcast a few weeks ago, and for some reason, the hosts brought up Epcot, and they both talked about how that was the only part of Disney they liked because it had a "troll roller coaster".

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
This wasn't at the park, but I kinda feel like it goes here. I was listening to a (non-Disney) podcast a few weeks ago, and for some reason, the hosts brought up Epcot, and they both talked about how that was the only part of Disney they liked because it had a "troll roller coaster".
Troller coaster? I like it!

I have a really bad one that I'm embarrassed about.

In college, my boyfriend and I drove down to Disney for a day with a group of friends. On the way, we stopped at a taco joint and my BF got Tacos di lingu (beef tongue tacos) WELL, I don't know what happened but they did something VERY foul to his stomach.

This is the bad part, were standing in probably a 30/40 minute line for pirates. Deep in the caves and all of us starting gagging because this wafting, horrid smell keeps drifting and engulfing us. I mean, it was BAD. These are college aged men so they were not prissy, and everyone was holding their shirt over their noses and gagging. Everyone thought it was some jerk in front of us. Our friend announced, angrily with watery red eyes "I can't believe someone keeps doing this! Blowing their nasty load with absolutely no consideration for the people behind them!!" Kind of like aggressively loud enough, hoping to shame the "culprit" in front of us to stop.

It was my boyfriend the whole time, shooting beef-tongue SBDs (silent but deadlies). He told me later and I've kept his secret TO THIS DAY! But I still laugh remembering all of us being tortured in the Pirates caves

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom